| || |
- ***I WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING ON MY FOTKI BUT ON MY BLOG:
My last relaxer was June 2009. I transitioned until April 2010, then BCed. I am in love with being natural!
If hair really needs it/Just before a protective style.....
1. Wet hair and detangle with cheap condish(Suave)
2. Apply oil(coconut) as DC and twist
3. Let sit overnight/underdryer
4. Wet hair in shower then Shampoo scalp
5. Massage scalp with pads of fingers
6. Gently squeeze shampoo from hair, DON’T rinse
7. Add cheap conditioner to hair then rinse
8. Apply Condish( GF) and let sit
9. Lightly rinse hair, leaving some in
If hair needs a good refreshing....
1. Apply GF condish to wet and detangled hair and sit under dryer for 30 min
2. Rinse out some but not all of the condish
- General Information
- Monday, June 28, 2010
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities