| || |
I am a very laid back person. I care very much for my family and very close few friends. I am very sarcastic and find it to be a great trait even though people don't get it and sometimes are offended. I also love being quick witted and enjoy it just as much when someone dishes it back to me as quick as I can dish it out to them. I like to plan out things rather than do things spontaneously.
I love art, nature, music, photography, astrology, culture- anything that can open my eyes up to the beauty of the world that many people forget about. I wish I could watch the news more but it depresses me so much to a point that I'd rather be in denial and forget that this horrible violence and hate exists. Though I have small insecurities, I for the most part am very confident in myself. I love the way I am, the way I think and sometimes wish that everyone would be a little more like me.
I rarely am ever judgmental because I've seen times when I have been and have realized my opinion was really wrong. I have been through a lot of things in my life good and bad so I feel...who am I really to judge? That is why people feel they can confide in me and I love it because I love having that trust/bond with a person.
I love having fun and I especially love trying to get into a person's mind and see how they tick. It interests me. I am very fond of the zodiac and astrology and will most likely ask you your birthday the first time I meet you.
I'm a scorpio- watch out.
- General Information
- Wednesday, June 28, 2006
- English along with some Greek and Russian
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- AOL IM:
- Yahoo! ID:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) smoker
- Light (social) drinker
- I don't have kids yet
- In college
- Body type:
- Taller than average
- Interests & Personality
- Photography, Poetry, Astrology, Sex, Love, Family, Graphic Design, Art, Quotes, Nastraudamas, The Secret To Life
- Hiking, Dancing, Yoga, Belly Dancing, Gym
- Everything from Incubus to Anna Vissi to Garth Brooks to Reflex to Techno to Citizen Cope to Justin Timberlake to The Scorpions to Christina Aguilera to Cunnin Lynguists. I LOVE IT ALL!
- The Secret, Requiem of a Dream, Labrinth, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Jacket and many more.
- Family Guy, The Office, Lost,I Love Lucy, Dexter
- My mom and dad
- Any James Patterson book and most importantly any book on astrology - I have a collection: Love Signs, Sex Signs and The Zodiac, Sextrology, Love after Sex. The best being Sextrology. Also the book "The Secret", it changed my life.
- Katerina, vx6000, Chantal Jura, Asordia