| || |
- Sit back and relax as I take you through the years.........
I decided I was doing to much to my hair and needed a change from all of the frying and dying. I ended up going natural for 6 months. Back then I did not have the knowledge that I do now. My hair was shedding real bad and I did not know what to do once my roots thickened up. So I gave in an put the good ol Soft and Beautiful Botanical relaxer on....
Dec 2007 <=
Looking for a change and giving in to the temptation to get my then shoulder length hair cut by a beautician with "15 yrs" of experience. She really messed my head up but I am 98% (update 100% as of 12/9/08) over it now. She was clipping like Edward Scissor Hands and running her mouth to another stylist . When I got home and looked in the mirror I realized how much of an amateur she was. WOW. I pulled my bangs down over my eyes and they were uneven. I had little beedie balls (buckshots) on the back of my neck. What makes it so bad she tried to shape me up before I left. Okay sorry for the rambling but I had a flash back :O)
=> Feb 2008
I went to another beautician who re-cut my hair to correct the mistakes that the beautician made in Dec 07. She was good peoples and did a good job on the perm. The way she had it styled was cute but......I found out when I got home that one side of my hair was longer than the other. Right then and there I was disgusted and disappointed all in one so I decided that this foolishness must come to an end. It was time to face reality me finding a good beautician was not going to happen. At the time I had a bob slightly above the ears with my hair shaved in the back so I was left with no choice but to let my bob grow out and continue to shave the back of my head to keep it and he bob looking fresh.
~~ New Journey~~
Moving forward from all of that madness I have not had a perm since Feb 2008 and the BC has been done. Free at last, Free at last!!!
- General Information
- Tuesday, September 23, 2008
- Spanish, English
- BC, Big Chop, Natural, Natual Hair Care, Natural Hair Products
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- I don't have kids yet
- Grad/professional school
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- Anything dealing with Computer repair, shopping, cooking, reading, music
- none at the moment
- Rap, Alternative, Gospel, R&B
- I'm gonna get you sucka, Wrong Turn, Def By Temptation, Out of time etc....
- House of Payne, Reality Shows, Lifetime
- Addiction, Ghetto Girl, Sweet Whispers Brother Rush, It's No Secret
- BEAUTI -**New Updates! More to come!
- Friend of:
- Nappyism *updates 10/15/13*, Maryisready [[ it's still about conditioning!]], Visit BlackHairInformation.com for hair care tips!, NCHairDiva, Nolongerhere, Naturally Me! Protective styling...