| || |
- Well i started my natural journey in 2005 by wearing my hair in yarn for about 6 months. After that I was completly natural for about 5 to 6 later and 2 months of starting dread locks.
I made a very bad decesion to perm my when changed my job to have the "corporate look". If i had enough confidence to start my job natural I would have never done it.
Well im back!! To hell with this job im changin back into the look i fell in love with and need lots of help. Im on this site to find all of the support i really need. I love everybodys hair from the twists to the short looks to the products used. Im looking forward to any help i can get.
Its September now and im sporting a kinky ponytail looking for the support to make the BIG CHOP! Any help?
- General Information
- Saturday, September 15, 2007
- natural, transitioning, nappy, changes, twists, colour, big chop
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- In a relationship
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- Proud parent
- High school
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Taller than average
- Less than $30,000
- Interests & Personality
- I have alot of interests, but humor is my lasting and burning flame. It keeps me and my kids happy so...that I am. A happy Island girl with two kids, fish, a turtle, a car and a family that loves me.
- I love and can play all types of sports but i love volleyball the best
- Reggae, Scoa, Calypso, R&B, Rap....look I love all music
- SciFi, Horrer, Suspence, Action, Comedy not really into Love stories unless they have good love scenes.
- Anything on Court TV, TLC, Cartoon Network (look I have kids. lol)
- My mother, grand mother, aunts and Vin Desil (is he constdered a hero?lol)
- Does Cosmo or Marie Claire count?
- Friend of:
- YolandaWilson, BEAUTI -**New Updates! More to come!, Creolecateyes (I have updates!!!)