| || |
- I relaxed on October 10th. My hair is in much better shape. I spent most of the summer trimming, so I haven't made the progress I hoped for, but I'm still pleased. I'm about 2 inches from brastrap length and very excited. I hope to acheive my goal of BSL in early 2008!____________________________________________________
Well I finally have a regimen I can stick with!
I relax every 12 weeks. I've tried to stretch longer, but ended up with lots of breakage and shedding, so I don't go past 12 weeks.
One week after relaxer I use Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair.
I wash and deep condition with Cream of Nature shampoo and Neutrogena Triple Moisture or Suave humectant conditioners once a week. I also deep condition once a week with an ORS packet.
After my deep conditioning, I moisturize my hair with BB Castor Oil and Profectiv Healthy Ends.
Once a day I moisturize with BB Castor Oil Moisturize and seal with Kemi Oil, or whatever other oil I have on hand. I've learned that I have to moisturize in layers at least every 2-3 days to keep my hair soft and moisturized.
I keep hair up in a clip everyday, and only use direct heat on special occasions (lately I've been making up special occasions lol)
- General Information
- Wednesday, September 6, 2006
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Proud parent
- Some college
- Black/African descent
- Interests & Personality
- Reading, Writing, HAIR!!!, education
- What? Okay okay....I'm a Bengals fan (and only the true fans admit that!)
- Project Runway
- On Beauty by Zadie Smith.