| || |
- i finally did the big chop.!!
- hello everyone.
I'm Monique&&I JUST CUT MY HAIRRR.!!
seriously: im really excited about this journey.
i cant wait to see how much it grows.
i cut my hair 5-4-09..
5 days after my 18BIRFFDAYY!!!
oobbers of excitement.
anyways, I NEED HELP.
any suggestions/advice are -very much so- welcome.
so far..im all about products that give
my curls definition.and conditioner..
OMG, i am sooo in love with conditioner.!!
right now im using :: Super Shiny Burts Bees Grapefruit&Sugar Beet conditioner..
and let me just say..im only on the second use, &&im
already planning to buy some more.!
yeaahhh, its that good.
it leaves my hair reallllllyyy soft!! AND IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN.! (:
other than that..im alot of fun&im a huge fan of hair....
SO TO ALL OF MY PRO-NATURALES....HELP ME!!
- General Information
- Tuesday, August 19, 2008
- English, spanish, some creole/french, my dad is gonna teach me arabic
- NATURAL, creole,,Native American, BLACK. 3c, 4a, happy, love, intellectual, nappy, curly, coily, wavy..all the above
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- I don't have kids yet
- High school
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Shorter than average
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- volleyball, track, football, basketball
- R&B, gospel, jazz, Reggae..BobMarley, soul, T.I. Maxwell, Beyonce, Marvin Sapp, Donnie McClurkin
- Love Jones, Eve's Bayou, Love&Basketball, The Wood, Poetic Justice [black movies]
- mother, God
- every book I've read so far