Paradise - Fabulous Las Vegas sign

The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign is a Las Vegas landmark funded in May 1959 and erected soon after by Western Neon. The sign was designed by Betty Willis at the request of Ted Rogich, a local salesman, who sold it to Clark County, Nevada.
U.S. National Register of Historic Places. 5100 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Paradise, Clark County, Nevada.
http://www.vegas.com/attractions/on_the_strip/welcomelvsign.html

Paradise - McCarran International Airport

McCarran International Airport (IATA: LAS, ICAO: KLAS, FAA LID: LAS) is the principal commercial airport serving Las Vegas and Clark County. The airport is located five miles (8 km) south of the central business district of Las Vegas, in the unincorporated area of Paradise in Clark County, Nevada. http://www.las-vegas-airport.org

Las Vegas - Luxor Hotel & Casino

The 30-story hotel, owned and operated by MGM Resorts International, has a 120,000-square-foot (11,000 m2) casino with over 2,000 slot machines and 87 table games, and contains a total of 4,407 rooms, including 442 suites.

Punta Cana - CHIC by Royalton All Exclusive Resort

On the golden sands of Uvero Alto beach, CHIC by Royalton Luxury Resorts provides discerning adults an All Exclusive™ social vacation experience. CHIC Punta Cana captures the poolside atmosphere and luxury offerings of famed hot spots such as Vegas and South Beach with all 320 stylish rooms and suites designed in keeping with the trendiest hotels. The exceptional design here means every memory and the photos that capture them are vivid and stylish with rich attention-to-detail.

Punta Cana - CHIC by Royalton All Exclusive Resort Beach

On the golden sands of Uvero Alto beach, private beach area for the sole use of Diamond Club guests. Lay in a beautiful Bali bed while the curtains sway in the ocean breeze and a Diamond Club waiter serves you premium cocktails and snack selections from the exclusive beach bar.

Santo Domingo - City

Santo Domingo is the capital of the Dominican Republic and one of the Caribbean's oldest cities. Its walled, cobblestoned historic core, the Zona Colonial, has buildings that date to the 1500s, including the cathedral, which was the first built in the New World. On the cafe-lined Plaza de España is the Alcázar de Colón palace. It’s now one of the city’s many museums, displaying notable medieval and Renaissance art.

Santo Domingo - Cathédrale Notre-Dame de l'Incarnation

The Cathedral of Santa María la Menor in the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo is dedicated to St. Mary of the Incarnation. It is the oldest cathedral in the Americas, begun in 1512 and completed in 1540. It is the Cathedral of the Archbishop of Santo Domingo who has the honorary title of Primate of the Americas because Santo Domingo was the first Catholic diocese established in the New World.

Santo Domingo - Museo de las Casas Reales

Museum of the Royal Houses, is one of the important cultural monuments built during the colonial era in Hispaniola, now the Dominican Republic. It is located in the Colonial district of Santo Domingo.
The building dates back to the sixteenth century, and was built to house the administrative offices of the Spanish colonies in the Americas.

Santo Domingo - Alcázar de Colón Museum

The Alcázar de Colón, or Columbus Alcazar, is the oldest Viceregal residence in America, and forms part of the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo. The building houses the Museo Alcázar de Diego Colón, whose collection exhibits the Caribbean's most important ensemble of European late medieval and Renaissance works of art, which were acquired in the 1950s. The Tapestry collection (spanning from the 15th to 17th centuries) is particularly important and unique in the Caribbean, and includes pieces produced by the Flemish Van Den Hecke family from cartouches created by Charles Le Brun. The Alcázar is the most visited museum in Santo Domingo.
UNESCO World Heritage Site

Montréal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport

Montréal–Dorval International Airport began operation on September 1, 1941, with three paved runways. By 1946, the airport was already handling more than a quarter of a million passengers a year. This number grew to more than a million by the mid-1950s. At the time, Dorval was the busiest airport in Canada. In November 1960, the airport was renamed Montréal–Dorval International Airport. On December 15 of that year, the new terminal was officially opened. Montréal–Dorval was the largest airport in Canada and became the gateway to Canada for all European air traffic, serving more than two million passengers a year by 1961. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal-Pierre_Elliott_Trudeau_International_Airport

Riviere-du-Loup - Whale watching AML Cruise

Departing only from the south shore of the St. Lawrence River, welcome aboard the Cavalier des Mers for a whale watching cruise with a difference! With its islands, lighthouses and wildlife, the observation site gives you a whole new perspective of the Lower St. Lawrence.
200, rue des Hayward,Rivière-du-Loup, QC. http://www.croisieresaml.com/en/a_propos/bateaux/cavalier_des_mers.php

Notre-Dame-des-Prairies - Camping Belle Marée

Camping Belle Marée
Rang Ste-Julie, Chemin n° 4, Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC.

La Martre - Lighthouse

Named after nearby Marten River, La Martre Lighthouse is considered by some to be the crown jewel of the Gaspé lighthouses. Though fully automated, La Martre is the only light in Quebec that operates in a non-automated manner during the day, so that tourists can see the Fresnel lens rotating in its mercury bath using the original system of weights and cables.

Cap-des-Rosiers - Lighthouse

The Cap-des-Rosiers Lighthouse is the tallest lighthouse in Canada, standing 34.1 metres (112 ft) tall. It is situated on the south shore of the Saint Lawrence River at the top of a steep cliff. It is located at the mouth of the river, where it flows into the Gulf of St. Lawrence. It was classified as a National Historic Site of Canada on June 11, 1973. It was listed as a Federal Heritage Building on March 31, 1994.

l'Anse à Valleau - Pointe à la Renommée Lighthouse

Billed as "the world's most travelled lighthouse," due to the fact that it spent twenty years in the Port of Quebec, the Pointe-à-la-Renommée Lighthouse is by far one of the most spectacular maritime sites on the north Gaspé coast. The history of the light is an interesting one. The current lighthouse dates to 1906 and was built adjacent to an existing, earlier light dating to 1880. In 1904, the site was chosen by wireless telegraphy pioneer Guglielmo Marconi as the location for the first maritime radio station in North America.

Cap de la Madeleine - Lighthouse

At picturesque Cap de la Madeleine, on the south side of the mouth of the St. Lawrence River, it is seventy-five miles (120 kilometres) to the north shore. Long before there was a lighthouse at the point, ship captains used the cape to establish their position on the river. Approval for a lighthouse at this strategic spot came in 1868, with an expected completion date in 1870, but the construction materials were lost when the schooner carrying them was overcome by a heavy gale and disabled. The hexagonal, wooden lighthouse stood fifty-four feet from its base to the vane on its lantern and was put into operation on August 21, 1871 by Philip Savage, who earned an annual salary of $300 as the light’s first keeper.

Sainte-Martine

Sainte-Martine is a municipality in Beauharnois-Salaberry Regional County Municipality in the Montérégie region of Quebec. The population as of the Canada 2011 Census was 4,966. The municipality is made up of a large northern section and a small unattached southern area that was known as the municipality of Saint-Paul-de-Châteauguay until its merger with Sainte-Martine on September 9, 1999.

Quays of the Old Port

Whether it’s for a guided historical tour of the Quays or to get from one part of the site to another, just climb aboard La Balade, a little train on wheels that runs along the Promenade between the Clock Tower and the locks. http://www.quaysoftheoldport.com/en/Default.aspx

Rimouski - Pointe-au-Père's Lighthouse

At the beginning of the century, the high volume of traffic made it necessary to construct a new better equipped Lighthouse. In 1908, this site was chosen to install a stronger light. The new lens had an internal diameter of one meter and a focal distance of half a meter. In the Spring of 1909, the new 33 meters (108’) high Lighthouse was inaugurated for the Navigation Season.
Site historique maritime de la Pointe-au-Père. 1000, rue du Phare, Rimouski. QC. http://www.shmp.qc.ca/index.php

Rimouski - HMCS ONONDAGA (S73)

The Onondaga is the Canadian submarine with the longest active career in the history of the Canadian Navy. It was in service for 33 years. It travelled more than 500,000 nautical miles be that more than 23 times around the world. About half the distance covered was underwater. It visited more than 53 ports in 12 different countries and was under the command of more than 25 commanders during its long career.
Site historique maritime de la Pointe-au-Père. 1000, rue du Phare, Rimouski. QC. http://www.shmp.qc.ca/index.php

Percé - Parc National du Rocher Percé

Percé Rock (French Rocher Percé, "pierced rock") is a huge sheer rock formation in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence on the tip of the Gaspé Peninsula in, off Percé Bay. Percé Rock appears from a distance like a ship under sail. It is one of the world's largest natural arches located in water and is considered a geologically and historically rich natural icon of Quebec. It is a major attraction in the Gaspesie region. The massive rocky cliff is called by several names, such as le Rocher Percé, Pierced Rock, Pierced Island, Split Rock or Percé Rock. The name is attributed to the pierced rock that formed an arch 15 metres (49 ft) high on its seaward southern end, as though a needle had cut through the rock. It was named Percé ("pierced rock") by Samuel de Champlain in 1607.

Percé - Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure

Bonaventure Island (officially in French: île Bonaventure) is an island in the Gulf of St. Lawrence located 3.5 kilometres (2.2 mi) off the southern coast of Quebec's Gaspé Peninsula, 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) southeast of the village of Percé. Roughly circular in shape, it has an area measuring 4.16 square kilometres (1.61 sq mi). 293 different species of birds have been recorded as visiting, migrating to, or living on Bonaventure island. The most common bird found on the island is the northern gannet. The island is home to one of the largest colonies of gannets in the world, with 47,800 pairs in 2011. This is down from 2009, when there were over 121,000 birds.

Percé - Hotel La Normandie

The Normandie of Perce is a charming hotel offering you a joint venture with an exquisite cuisine and the sea, in a postal card scenery. The establishment is located in an exceptional setting, right on the beach facing the Bonaventure island and the fabulous Perce Rock, in the heart of downtown Perce in the Gaspe Peninsula.

Percé - City

Percé is a small city near the tip of the Gaspé Peninsula. Within the territory of the city there is a village community also called Percé. Percé, member of the association of Most Beautiful Villages of Quebec, is mainly a tourist location particularly well known for the attractions of Percé Rock and Bonaventure Island.

Cap d'Espoir - Lighthouse

Cap d’Espoir, a promontory at the north-east entrance to Chaleur Bay, was noted on English charts and even by the Department of Marine as “Cape Despair,” a phonetic sounding of the French name, which is totally opposite of its translation, “Cape of Hope.” A lighthouse on Cap d'Espoir was proposed as early as 1868 to enable the fishermen, when coming from Miscou Bank in thick weather, to find safe harbour. Parliament voted $1,000 in 1871 for a lighthouse on the cape, but the funds were deemed insufficient, and construction was delayed until a sufficient additional sum could be obtained to build and equip a good sea light.