| || |
- Not a whole lot to say (hehe)... quit my job/career eight years ago to take care of my Mother with Dementia full time. Figured it was time when I got home from work and Mama told me she had boiled her pizza (and ate it) and the last straw was when I got home from work and she wasnt here...she was at my neighbors house.
Mama died in February and Michael (25 yr old son) fell 50 -80 feet off the side of a mountain/cliff almost exactly a month later breaking many bones, his hip break being the most serious. Now, six months later he is facing shoulder surgery.
I have not been doing much of anything other than being here for Michael, attempting to accomplish something in this hopelessly cluttered tiny 1,300 sq ft house. The rest of the time I am TRYING to do something with this equally cluttered computer. Praying not to get kicked out of any of my dear Yahoo groups because my Incredimail is in total chaos since getting IM 2. I am working so hard at getting it straightened out that I am not participating... I am so bad....and, I do love all of my groups so much!!!!
My brother desperately wants me to go out to Seattle to spend some time with him. I have been putting it off for months...now, I cannot go because of Michaels upcoming surgery. Terry, now wants to fly to Jacksonville and the three of us (my baby kitty Ebony too) to drive out to Seattle and me stay for a couple of months and come home right after Christmas. I could have NEVER done this when Mama was alive. Now, I just dont know. Away from my family through Thanksgiving and Christmas???? Getting away from here would be the best thing for me.
For the first time in my life...maybe, I will be able to find the real me. When Mama was alive all my thoughts, decisions etc revolved around her... I was living DeJeans life through my Mother.... Now, she is gone and I have no idea who I am or what to do with myself etc.
Enough rambling.... I just thank the lord for all of my internet friends... even though I have been really bad withdrawing from everyone...but, I have done this also with my real life family too. I do need to go to Seattle because I am very sleepless in Jacksonville! I just realized my apostrophe key is not working on this thing!!!!
And, why in the world would someone who is NOT a creator would get a paid membership to Fotki???? LOL!!! Because I wanted to put my THOUSANDS of tags etc on here because of very LITTLE to no space left on this machine!!!
I am leaving these last paragraphs because not much of that has changed at all!!
With my latest obsession of Alex O'loughlin I am adding to all of my Yahoo groups. Now, I am absorbed in Live Journal, Photobucket, and many other sites I knew nothing about. I belong to so many different sites now..Oh my goodness! Not to mention belonging to many Johnny Depp, Gerard Butler & Colin Firth, Stephen Moyer & James McAvoy.
I don't know what I would do without my online girlfriends. I wish I had you all here with me when I lost Mama. I value each and every one of you! I appreciate all of you creators more than you know. Maybe ONE day I too will be able to create! You are are all the BEST!!!
Now, that I am a TRUE Fotki member.... I want all of you on my friend list!!!! You all are my only link to the world!!!!
Love you all,
- General Information
- Tuesday, August 16, 2005
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
- Oh,how I wish I had one!!!!
- AOL IM:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) smoker
- Light (social) drinker
- Proud parent
- College graduate
- Body type:
- $60,000 - $75,000
- Interests & Personality
- PSP graphics, My 179 yahoo groups, Alex O'Loughin, Johnny Depp, Gerard Butler, Stephen Moyer (True Blood), Colin Firth, James McAvoy, Edward Norton
- FSU Football & Nascar
- Bon Jovi
- Phantom of the Opera, Pride & Prejudice (1995 BBC), Chocolat, Benny & Joon, Gilbert Grape, Mamma Mia, Sweeney Todd, Fight Club, Painted Veil
- Moonlight (Alex O'Loughin) TRUE BLOOD (HBO), House, Bones, All CSIs, NCIS, Numb3rs, American Idol
- Mercer Lee Replogle (My Mother), Marvin Gunter (passed away June 08)
- Sookie Stackhouse books nine of them (True Blood), Pride & Prejudice, Phantom's Eyes
- Brenda W, Loretta's Tags, FROGKID, Gitta, Janet, Cindy, SMT Designs, LBM Creations (Diane) aka ladibluemoon, Joanie-Tweeter-DeppsDoll, Vampiresmaskedangel, Simmonsbearhugs1, KrayolaPxlArtistCreations, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNortenaDcorazonƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, GGCT, Kimberly, Ladyjai Creations, DeannesDesigns, ♥ Artisan Designs®, Candy Cats Pick up, TagsByLorna7-Made4VariousAlwaysLists-CarolsTags, BonnieLass47, Deesplace, Lovely-Creations, MizMeow, JLCool, Graphics-by-ondrun-2
- Friend of:
- Stacy, JAYE'S SIGGIES ALWAYS-3 GROUPS & MORE, Latonya, RoxyAnne1982, KrayolaPxlArtistCreations, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNortenaDcorazonƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, Cyndelouwho22, MizMeow, JLCool, Kat71prrr