| || |
- First I want to say that I am just a plain ole southern woman that loves our Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart. The Lord and my family are the most important things in my life. He has blessed me with a wonderful husband who really takes good care of me and the most beautiful children: Jr., Tracy & her husband Josh, Matthew, Tina, Kimberly, Aaron & his wife Kayla and also the most awesome grandchildren: Justin, Victoria, Kaylee, Gage, Peyton, Jonathan, Gabriel, Mia and Dalton. I love them all so very much, they are my heart, I thank God everyday that HE chose me to be their mother and Nana,
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to when my children were young, I loved doing things with them, those were the best times. But now I have my grandchildren, you know when you have children, there is this bond, this love that mothers feel for them, its a love like no other, but then comes your grandchildren, and you thought that you loved your children, wait till you have grandchildren, now you feel this whole kind of different love, its hard to explain if you have never had grandchildren, its an extension of you and your children that will live on and now you have this totally different kind of bond.
HE has also blessed me with my wonderful mom Peggy whom I love dearly, she has always been there for me and I don't know what I would have ever done without her, she is my best friend, she has a heart of gold and would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it, she is a very special lady.
I also have 2 beautiful sisters Gina & Lisa whom I love alot, I am the oldest, then Lisa and then Gina. I also have 3 wonderful nephews Kevin, Nathan & Justin and 1 beautiful niece Leah, I love everyone one of them with all my heart and I am so very proud of each and every one of them, they are my babies.
Ok, now about me, I am 5'4 and I have dark green eyes, but I guess you know that by the name I go by on here, lol, my hair is all the way to my bottom and the color is dirty blonde with red in it and lite brown underneath, I have always had all different colors in my hair, it was naturally high-lited but now the gray has taken over most of it.
I am disabled because I have full blown Fibromyalgia (FMS), severe cervical disk degenerative disease, lumbar disk degenerative disease,scliosis & insulin diabetic, I inherited all this from my maternal grandmother, but I am hanging in there and praying for a cure one day.
I live in the south and I love it, I am a laid back southern gal, I'm about as laid back as you can get, lol. My grandparents (mee-maw & pee-paw) helped raise me, they were from S.C., they were real blooded southerners, accent and all, I guess that is where I got my southern drawl from.
They are both with the Lord now, Mee-maw passed away at home at the early age of 64, she had FMS also, she stayed in alot of pain like I do. Pee-paw liked 3 days of being 84 years old when he passed away, me and my sister Gina held him in our arms as he left this world, I miss them both so much but I know one day they will be waiting on me when I go to be with the Lord.
I love laughter, best medicine in the world, I've always loved going to different places but can't now because of being disabled. I don't drive anymore or get to get out and go places like I use to because of the FMS so this computer is basically my contact with the outside world.
About 10 years ago when I first got my computer I ran across an AOL fibromyalgia chat room by accident, I have met the most wonderful people in there, I didn't know anyone else had FMS, if it weren't for a lot of them I'm not sure how I would have made it, they treated me like family, they shared their stories with me, but most of all they let me know that I wasn't alone in dealing with this pain, they always had an ear or shoulder if you needed it.
I know that the Lord is with me but it really helped talking to others that was going through the same thing I was, especially when I felt that no one really understood what I was going through. The chat room I'm sorry to say is closed now but alot of us still stay in contact with each other, I thank God every day in my prayers for meeting such great people, they will always be in my heart and prayers.
I have a 10 lb. tri color female rat terrier named Baby, she was the runt of the litter, she will be 3 on July 13, I named her Baby because she is my baby, lol, I know that the Lord sent her to me because me being disabled and being stuck here in my home day in and day out, I was really starting to feel lonely and like the walls were closing in on me, so I started praying for the Lord to help me and then Baby was offered to me. I know a lot of you might think I'm crazy but I feel like she has helped save me in some ways, she even knows when I am having a really bad day with the pain. She has seizures now and has to take medication for it, the doctor said that most dogs her size usually has seizures. The last 3 she had were very bad and she almost died from it. Since she has been on the medication a couple of times she would act like she was trying to have one but it would stop. I don't like the thought of her having to be on meds the rest of her life but if it stops the seizures I guess its ok.
I want to share this story with you about Baby. I get migraines every other week now because of the FMS in my neck and I also have Degenerative Cervical Disk Disease, I have no disks left in my neck at all, so between both of those I now get the migraines every other week now and they will last about 5 days, I can't afford to buy the migraine medicine because it is sooo expensive. But awhile back when I was having one of those migraines, it started to get the best of me, I laid there and just started crying, it was one of those cries that came from my soul, if you know what I'm talking about, I was crying about how much my life has changed since I've been diagnosed with FMS and about not being able to get out anymore and do things like I use to, the only time I go anywhere is when I go to my doctors, I guess I was having a pity party for myself.
Ok, getting back to Baby, me and Baby is really close and she is very protective of me, we have never spent a day apart since she was 5 weeks old and she is over 2 years old now, she is very playful and once in awhile lovey, but she doesn't like to be hugged on for more than a few seconds then she wants down to play, but Baby was sitting at the foot of my bed and I was laying on my side crying, she came up under my arm and got up against me and she laid her head on my arm and she put her paws over my arm like she was holding me and she just laid there, that is something she has never done before, she laid there till I stopped crying and that was for a good while, that touched me so much that I laid my head on her side and I think I cried that much more harder, it was one of those moments that will live in my heart and mind forever. But that moment proved to me that the Lord did send her to me. Some people might think I am crazy by saying all this, but she knew.
If you would like to read more about FMS and how its has affected my life, go to my Myspace page and read my blog, I need to go in there and update some of it, but here is the link to it: http://www.myspace.com/angelsbutterflykisses just click on this link and it will take you there or copy and paste it, the blog is on the right side, close to the top.
Well, I think I have went on long enough, don't you, lol, I think that's enough about me for now, there is just so much there isn't really enough space to put it all, lol, besides, I wouldn't want to bore you too much, lol. I hope you will check out all of these goodies that I've collected over the years and I hope you can find some things that you can use, there is some beautiful stuff here and I give credit to all the talented people that made them and tagged them. If you would to join these awesome groups just go to my Welcome page and read there about how to join.
sorrow looks back, worry looks around, but FAITH looks up.
May the Lord bless you and keep you safe,
God Bless yall
- General Information
- Tuesday, September 19, 2006
- angels, animations, bgs, butterflies, extra's, dividers, fairies, glitter, hearts, religious, signatures, snags, sparkle, tags
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
- AOL IM:
- Yahoo! ID:
- MSN username:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- Proud parent
- Some college
- Body type:
- More to love!
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- I love butterflies, walking on the beach at night, cooking, gardening, reading, fishing, cross stitching, painting and of course this computer.
- I use to love going to my grandchildrens games but can't now because of being disabled, I like watching the Super Bowl & the World Series, thats about it with sports.
- Gospel; Southern Rock; Country; Oldies; R&B; Classic Rock; I really like all kinds of music, its according to what kind of mood I'm in, lol. I like Andraé Crouch, Ray Boltz, Bryan Duncan, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith, Kathy Troccoli, Kentucky Headhunters, Bonnie Raitt, Elton John, Bob Segar, Eagles, Marvin Gaye, Otis Redding, Doors, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elvis, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, a couple songs from Audioslave, Bob Marley, Michael Bolton, Brooks & Dunn, Santo & Johnny- Sleepwalk and Teardrops; Sawyer Brown, Charlie Daniels Band, Bread, Temptations, Kansas, KD Lang, Pearl Jam, Righteous Brothers, Josh Turner, Wade Hayes, Stevie Ray Vaughan, 38 Special, Tracy Chapman, Percy Sledge, (did I forget anyone, lol).
- I like comedies, documentaries, true stories, religious, romance, cowboy, war movies, I like all of the Godfather, Clint Eastwood and Al Pacino movies, King of Kings, Ten Commandments, Greatest Story Ever Told, Ben Hur, Color Purple.
- Crime shows like CSI, Forensic Science, City Confidential, I like to watch how they solve crimes; Lifetime Movies; Home & Gardening Show; Food Network; Nancy Grace; National Geographic Channel, 7th Heaven.
- Jesus first; then my mom because she raised us 3 girls mostly by herself; my grandmother mee-maw because she was my best friend;then my grandfather (pee-paw)-(only God, him and me know the reason why.)
- Bible; Crime Stories; Romance; Cooking; Home & Gardening; Steven King, I like to read all kinds of books (especially the bible).
- Raphael Pungin, fotki.com, Oakyman, Fred Martel, >>>www.GaryGS1.com>>> Prime Times & World Travels, TAGS BY DANIEL, Kathy, CherrysTags, PaulaSigTags, SassyGirlTags, PaulaTags, shameless tags group, Brighteyes413, ChiliTags, Amaryllistags, Judy, Kim's Tags, Midnite Sigtags, Linda, Fairy Dust Tags ~ MoonRose, debbies tags, Ðiana, jim, Tabitha, girliegirl707, MelsAttic Tags & Things, Evie's Tags, fishwidow1, Faes Tags for Midnite Designs, Lisa's Tags2Go, GroupTags, Soto Creations - Twisted Scrapper, Amy, Tammy's Tags, Heather, LindasCreativeNotionsandTags, JELIBEANS ALWAYS LIST, sandy, LaLynne's Tags, PaulaPSPTags, Moon's Tags, Dawn, Kim®Tags, Rosa, Heather, Dusty L, Mrs. Z., Jessica, Tammy's Requests, AngelC, Lesa, Kathy Tags 2, Poohbear, Jenns Tags, Tamalita, SassyTags, Constance Taylor, TreeTags, ShadowsEdge, Becky's Tags, DarkAngel's Tags, Rose, CinderellaTags, DragonLady's Tags, ooO(PETER)Ooo, Sandy, Lavender, :: Imitation Angel ::, Jano-Tags, scrappinquilter, Kimberly, Pammie's Graphic Designs & Tags, ♥ TigerTails Tags♥, EsthersTags, Let's Tag With Louise, The Name Tags, Lisa signtures tags, НаталиТа, Mad's Tags, Tootsyshk, Pennyhall, GGs Tags, Shirley, SiggyFactory (Carole Passed Away) Get tags ASAP, Lisa's Tags Album 1, Just blank tags, Alexandra, Peaceful Angel, Doris, CrazyButLuvable, Sweet's Tags, Jewels 4my Jesus, KC~Creations, BumbleBee & LadyBug's Garden, Dazzle Tag Creations, Brat's Snaggables, Syberangel Designs, Tags by Internetromantic, Kendra's Tags, Cherished's Signatures, PSP~*Snag-The-Tag*~PSP, Dis IncrediMail Tag Pick Up, Petra Tags, Vivarant Tags, PrincessTara, Snag A Tag, PurpleLadyDeb, Sue Ann in PB, Bonnie Canada, SerendipityTagsByRikki, SherrysTaggin2, *Keka Tags*, Lisa's Tags, cyndiloo, Lisa's Tags, etorontotickets, HappyKat's Tags, Tags4Groups, bigredhead, Misty's Snag Tags, ladydisney-Natalie-tags, .::♥Vanilla's Tags♥::., Tags by Jailor, Trudis Tags, KuteSmile (Jay) KuteJay, Disenchanted Designs aka TigerRoseCreations, closed, MOONSONG'S TAGS, Winders, ButterflyKisses88, TeriW's Tags, Spiderdancer's Signature Tag Extras, Stylngrl Tags, Lady Legend Tags, CHARLENE'S TAGS, ME Creddy & Boop Always List, Oorah Girl, Tags, Sandra, Spens Sigs N Stuff, Karen J, ♥ Tagaholics Anonymous ®, Tracy's Fotki, twogreyeyes, AngelDragon's Lair, HollyTag, Ladylynx1063, Judyinokx5, Lady in Black's World of Mystery, Tagsbysheila, ...and 23 friends more
- Friend of:
- >>>www.GaryGS1.com>>> Prime Times & World Travels, Bobbie's Snags, Tags, & More, Froggie, BumbleBee & LadyBug's Garden, Rita T, VaBeachGirl, Muse, KuteSmile (Jay) KuteJay, CHARLENE'S TAGS, Nancy-LF, Latonya, AngelDragon's Lair, Ladylynx1063, Hot Rugs, GeminiSunn17, sassy_brat30417, Cath1971, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNortenaDcorazonƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, Amber79, Sharikay, CHARLENES-CREDDYS, Zbarbara, BellaFigura, Rayzee, Chrissy, Jamiegirl, Mejasnanny, Pookie39, LadyAna, Debbie, MaxSilverHammer, Miracle-Marge, MaxSilverHammer2, CastawaysCottage, Ddesignz, Danielm75, CosmicAurora, KilaKalina, Logo Design Consultant, Blewjeans