| || |
- Ebony0221*UPDATED 07/12/2009*
- Hi thanks for stopping by and viewing my albums. I am natural and have been for 3 and a half years. I have had 2 setback during that time but I am back on track.
I absolutly love my hair. I love the progress it has made. I don't see myself ever going back to a relaxer EVER!
My reasons for going natural were my relaxed hair was always big and poofy.. I would have to get a rollerset every week just to keep it down and if were to sweat it would poof right up. I was in a million activties (one being marching band) so needless to say I had poofy hair almost all the time. My second reason being the back of my head just stop growing and there would be somewhat of a hole because everything else was still growing. I believe that part was a much thinner and looser patten then the rest of my hair so it didn't need to be touched up with a relaxer as often but ofcourse I didn't know that. Plus at the time I was seriously over processing my entire head. You can still see how much thinner that area is compared to the rest of my hair.
I am a member of LHCF and my hair has thanked me for it. I have learned so much from these ladies.
I am still working on these albums so stay tuned.. also thanks for all comments!
** 07/12/09 Thanks for all the comments and friend requests despite my year long absence. I really appreciate all the love. I became busy with school and work and everything was kind of placed on the back burner. As of lately my very best friend has joined me on this healthy hair journey so I have someone to keep me on track. Also I have (very recently) developed a love for make up so I will be posting a new album of my "attempts" lol. Once again thank you all and be blessed!**
- General Information
- Monday, July 10, 2006
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Yahoo! ID:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- In a relationship
- Sexual orientation:
- I don't have kids yet
- In college
- Black/African descent
- Christian - other
- Deecoily, Naturallybeautiful, *jenteel* 8/30/12, FemmGranGwav, Tiana, Erin, so1913 (Re-Opened!!!), Natural-Ree, going natural, Nappy Sade', ♥ NappyLove: UPDATED: 4 JAN 2012 ♥, Look-its-toke, Amara11, Kdnaturalbeauty, Kelkel559, Fred aka Rica aka Choconillaprincess, Qetesh, Belizeanbeauty*33 mths Transitioning,Updates Soon!, Ivie184~On Hiatus~, Petiteness..♥ On hiatus..With update 12/15, LusciousLockedDoc, SeeCheles
- Friend of:
- Nappy Nelle, Caligirl, BW1 ~updated 09-27-12, delo, Kutemommie/Updated 10/13/11, TRUELADYAJA, jeve, shortycocoa *working on year 7*, Asimms, Lelee, Amara11, Kdnaturalbeauty, Kelkel559, Nappturallypretty, Afroqueenshae Visit: www.AFRONIQUELYYOU.com, Scarcity21-2 starting over...updates 1/7/10, EmpressRi ~March updates (finally)!, Check out our nappy magazine at www.afroglitzmag.c, ProudNapps, Qetesh, Mooks-hair ••MAR 2013 updates, Souljah85, Tayekier **mini update JUL 2012**, Belizeanbeauty*33 mths Transitioning,Updates Soon!, RieB81 Update 12/20 December, Nixx, Delitefulmane1908, Larutan, HanahBanana(BC! All Natural MARCH '09), Petiteness..♥ On hiatus..With update 12/15, NappeeGoddess, Skittlezbabii, Discreet, Neekie2212, Nur2009( april 2011 updates), LusciousLockedDoc, MAY PICS ADDED!!, Beebest, Genderine <<<JULY UPDATES!!!<<<, NaturallyNiké, Baje007, Your Cheeziness - Hair2ToeBeauty.com, Winonahorton, Napptural*Diva, pookinapp16 on YouTube, SimplyJoy, Sweetcaramel, Blkcoil87 2013 updates!!!, Mocha88, Backtobasics Updated 8/07/10, ADARA, Afriquelachic.com, NaturalOve is back with updates!!!, MsGoinNatural, Wuwu18, ConvolutedCoily, Trunee, Bellacnella18, Misscoiley, Readifreddie, Tkashema