| || |
- Jan's Photos
- Thank you all for stopping in to view my photos. I don't know why but I've had a LOT of traffic here recently and I want to tell you how much I appreciate you dropping in. If you have a moment please feel free to leave me a comment somewhere on the site. I'd like to return the visit if you also have a website somewhere. I love to meet new friends!
Who am I? I'm an amateur photographer, mom, grandma, and stylist. I've been married for more than half my life to a WONDERFUL man. Together we have three children. Our youngest two still live at home and our oldest is in the Army, currently stationed in New York with his wife. We also have three grandkids, a grand son and two grand daughters.
The goal for this website and my photos are..
Capturing the beauty and humor of life
around me as I live it with my camera.
Please leave me a message or comment if you liked what you saw. If you leave your website address I promise I'll drop by and have a look around.
- General Information
- March 15, 2004
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Interests & Personality
- Photography of course. Freebies, Blogging, Crochet, and Knitting, most especially knitting and crocheting for chairity.
- I don't play but I do take plenty of hockey photos.
- R&B, pop, and rock.
- Humor and love stories are my fav. I absolutely hate horror movies.
- Janet Evanovich is my favorite author.
- My Tags:
Sort: alphabetically | by popularity