| || |
- Im a woman who love to be bizzy with all things of mothernature. I call myself a Herb Ayo. I want to learn more things from others about natural-products and sharing things. Also to talk social is oke with me. Im a worldwoman as you can see.
I want to help others who wants to go naturel. I believe that inside and outside is verry important. Me myself I drink and sell Herbs to stimulate the hairgrow. Im also bizzy with my nature herb hair saloon!! At this moment Im study more products and self ingredients to make oils with herbs(wich i use), and leave in conditionings for all hair types. At this point i use a lot of herb hair powders.
Pictures and products and my story more whill come soon on the page!! Also my website off my herb hair saloon.
TIPS AND IDEAS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME!!!
P.s. dont forget to sine the guestbook!!
- General Information
- Saturday, March 13, 2010
- Dutch, English, Germany, Surinam Language, Little French
- I'm here for:
- Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
- NOT FINISH YET
- MSN username:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) smoker
- Light (social) drinker
- I don't have kids yet
- Grad/professional school
- Black/African descent
- South America(Surinam)
- Body type:
- Interests & Personality
- Natural Hair ingredients and products, Reading books, Travelling, Going to eat out, finding new good healty restaurants,NJMAMM!!
- Anita Baker, Rachel Farrel, Luther Vandross, Oldies 70/80, Ayo, Richard Bonna, Differend styles I have!!
- Samuel Jackson, Wesley Snipes
- Wendy Williams, Geographic Channel, Dutch Television, Travel Program's, Cooking Programs
- Jesus(he never cahnge, always stay the same) Thats my life to I never change my self for no reason, I rather stay myself and try to learn off others on an possitive way
- Spiritualism books, Nature hair books, Travel Books, Cooking Books, Maya Angelou, And manny more
- EmpressRi ~March updates (finally)!, Natural-elements
- Friend of:
- Naturally Me! Protective styling..., PaoloColombo