| || |
- I love tags and just started collecting them. I also have a black lab named Shadow who is the love of my life! As well as a wonderful family and a brother who has always been there for me and is my hero.
On top of all that, I am blessed to have an incredible best friend who I've known since 7th grade. Many, many, many years & kids ago.. But Marie is the best!
I do internet research as a hobby and have to admit, I am really very good at it. So if anyone needs to find anything or anyone, just drop me a note and I'll do some searching for you. I really love doing this for everyone!
I have Crohn's Disease and help run a Crohn's Disease Message Board for anyone who could use help or support for yourself or someone else dealing with this illness. All are welcomed with great warmth! We have a ton of information and many people who have been dealing with this illness for many, many years. All who are there to help you or anyone who needs it.. even if all you need to do is vent or maybe ask tons of questions. You can find out Main Forum at:
I live in & love Massachusetts & am a true New Englander to the core.. massive snow storm and all!! Go Red Sox.. oh, ya,,, The Boston Red Sox are my true obsession!!
Well, thats a little about me. Hope to meet some of you soon!
*Note: Unless otherwise specified, all of the tags in my albums have either been made for me or snagged. I take no credit for them.
- General Information
- Thursday, March 27, 2008
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- Irish & English
- Interests & Personality
- I do internet research so if anyone needs to find anything, just let me know! I belong to the game site pogo.com.. my nickname there is Kit2594.. find me if you'd like as I'm there quite a lot!
- Boston Red Sox Baseball!! I grew up just a couple of miles north of Boston, so going to Fenway was great... of course, no there is no way to get a ticket even if I could afford it! Just glad they show the games on TV!!
- Country & Oldies
- True stories like "Rudy", baseball movies, animated ones like "Ice Age", any good romance or family films. Plus, all the Harry Potter movies!
- Just about anything except violence. But love medical shows, true stories and Army Wives. Plus, I've been watching General Hospital (I tape it) for over 30 years now!
- fishwidow1, angelicbear, scrappinquilter, SiggyFactory (Carole Passed Away) Get tags ASAP, Janet, Mefrendly, Dyna, MeenOlHagFace, Navy Mom (Stacey aka LadyJaguar), Taz2006
- Friend of:
- SusanJ, Rita T