| || |
- ~*~*~Hello, My name is Marge~*~*~
I'm so glad I found this site as I needed a place to store my pics/tags and very happy with it. I love to share snags, tags, and make them for friends. Don't know psp yet but do make them on an online site and ppl seem to really like them which in turn makes me happy! :>) Am so amazed at the art of psp so hope to learn it someday. I've met alot of wonderful people here as well as so many Honest and Loving folks online for years now. My family all lives outta state so I don't see them very often. Therefore, I'm very grateful for all of my online friends! :>)
I LOVE Jesus! He comes first and foremost in my life! Without Him I am nothing and wouldn't be alive today.
I'm disabled but try to stay as busy as I can when I'm able to. Obviously I LOVE MY PC!! Would love a new one but very grateful for what I have. The Internet is a big time outlet for me as I'm homebound alot so it's really a MUST to have. Gotta have my Cable T.V. too! :) I have WAY too many channels so I have alot of shows that I follow. When I'm able to get out and drive it feels sooo good!! It's amazing what a lil sun and fresh air will do for a person. :>)
Especially when it's nice outside. Unfortunetly my car broke down Jan. of 2011 so don't get out as often as I'd like. Have to depend on others for a ride and that doesn't come easy. I enjoy walking so I do that unless it's too hot or cold. A lil excersise never hurt anyone.
I don't have children so my cats are my babies. I had 2 ... my female, Duecer was 14 and a such a sweetie! She had a personality of her own! Very funny. But God rest her soul as I had to have her put down in Aug. of 2010. However it was the best thing for her as she went blind overnight and sooo many other health issues. I miss her so much and so does my big boy Jack. My male cat, Jack is probably 7 now. Not sure as I rescued him back in the early 2000's. He thinks he's a tough boy but the biggest BABY! He and Duecer would sleep with me everynight or used to I should say ...Jack is my "Main Man." *lol* He protects me at the edge of the bed like a dog ... so funny! :) I've brought in some strays over the years and eventually found homes for them but the main one now is Logan. The owners live across the street but they keep him outside. He loves it here obviously cuz I spoil him but also provide a safe place during our terrible ice storm this year and the aweful HOT days we're having now. Don't think he'll be going anywhere. I've pretty much adopted him. :) He and Jack get along so well! I am called "The Cat Lady" by many ... just pray I don't grow old with just cats and no partner is all. Theres gotta be someone out there for me just haven't found him yet. ;)
I've been divorced for many years now so am just looking for friends at this time. Having a solid friendship with someone is of upmost importance. Without that any possiblity of furthering a relationship is useless to me.
I just LOVE all the beautiful tags that so many awesome friends here on Fotki and other online friends have taken the time to make for me. As well as them taking request for myself and others. Good friends are really hard to find but I've made some AWESOME ones here on this site and on the Internet itself for MANY years now! I've had closer relationships with some online friends then in real life. Words cannot describe the lengths they've gone to help me in many ways. I'm truly blessed with lovely friends and family in my life today.
Amen to that! :>)
*Some work tagged. But all credit goes to the original artists.*
*If you see anything that belongs to you please send me
a private message and I'll correct it immediately.*
* ~*~*Drama and Stress Free Zone Please.*~*~*
I have several favorite quotes ... below are a few of them:
"This too shall pass." ... "One day at a time." ... "God never gives us more then we can handle." ... And, "Good things come to those who wait." :>)
~P.S. My profile is long winded alot like me.
I'm known for talking alot as
well as creating long e-mails.
However, I have become
a better listener over
the years so that's
not too bad right?~
*I hope you enjoy your visit.
Thank you and God Bless*
- General Information
- Thursday, April 17, 2008
- friends, angels, hearts, bears, fairies, jesus, flowers, cats, nature, patriotic, birds, goodmornings, goodnight, checkinin, beauty, inspirational, support, holidays
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Yahoo! ID:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) smoker
- I never drink
- College graduate
- Irish, English, German
- Body type:
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- God, Recovery, Helping People, The OCEAN, Computers, Reading, Teaching, Animals, Collecting Angels, Sleeping ... lol
- Yoga, Walking, Swiming, Boating, the OCEAN ... did I mention the OCEAN? *lol*
- Southern Gospel, Hip-Hop, R & B, Some Rap, Blues, House Music, Pop, Top Hits, '80s ...
- Love Suspense, Thrillers, Mystery, Drama, Comedy, Supernatural, Paranomal, Some Horror ... no gory stuff.
- Joyce Meyer To Start My Day! :) The Ellen Show, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Reality T.V., Dance & Singing Shows, United States of Tara, True Blood, Nurse Jackie, Weeds, Intervention, Army Wives, & many others!
- God and My Mom. :>) Bless Her Soul ... Up there with God doing something Very Important!
- The Bible and The AA Big Book ...
- fotki.com, Mercury7 Science Center, Roberto's Fine Art, bzwoman, SusanJ, DesignsByMidnite, Mese, Loyce, GGs Tags, Amy, Gypsy at Heart, BumbleBee & LadyBug's Garden, Rita T, Carol, Susan, Michelle, SunOne Tags, Michelle, *~♥Kim L♥~* (dezaraye7), KuteSmile (Jay) KuteJay, Illusive Elsie, helen gloria, Tracy-Lou, Angela, Shivonne Gaffney-Grant, Winders, Aunty J, Paglio ~*~ NEW TAGS ~*~, LauraM, DWK, Linda, Skyefire, Linda, Jackie, SMT Designs, Linda Mae, Ed Hafizov (Zorz Studios), Nancy-LF, TxSuzan, LeeDezignz, Latonya, ~*BumbleBee*~ Welcomes you..., AngelDragon's Lair, Ladylynx1063, Lady Satan, Petitetalie, GeminiSunn17, Iberlingirl, ♥ CrisMell ♥, milika, Smiles4you, A Touch of Class Creations, Shyelo "tag name", B e t h C r a v o, DrkGreenEyes2, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNortenaDcorazonƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, Bacca, Glorymom, ~-V-i-k-a-~, Lady Tinas Tags, |FP|, Ladyjai3Creations, Cyndelouwho22, Linda, Mariesatz, DolphnNina, Soepkippetje Carmen, Shazbat66, BornNappy/Minaly**Miss ya`ll will be back soon!!, R.I.P., Kim aka MsDeeva, Jnamesjill, Navy Mom (Stacey aka LadyJaguar), DowntownDezines, Mejasnanny, LukeWilsonFan, Debbie, MaxSilverHammer2, JudiS, Just4Today, ~Anita~, CastawaysCottage, LauraJune, Hélène, FEMI007, peaceforever, MizMeow, ValsWhimsy, PurrfectStorm, AshereJoy, Logo Design Consultant, SolangeAntuano, ·• gothikk •·, Ria-Tags, Cathybixby, Daphne, Lorrijene51, Christia, PaulSmith8000, Storm6
- Friend of:
- Mercury7 Science Center, SusanJ, DesignsByMidnite, Loyce, Carolynd411, GGs Tags, Amy, BumbleBee & LadyBug's Garden, Rita T, Colleen, SunOne Tags, KuteSmile (Jay) KuteJay, Illusive Elsie, helen gloria, Shivonne Gaffney-Grant, Aunty J, LauraM, Roni, Linda, Skyefire, Jackie, Linda Mae, Nancy-LF, TxSuzan, Latonya, ~*BumbleBee*~ Welcomes you..., AngelDragon's Lair, Rugs, GeminiSunn17, Apaws2tag, Iberlingirl, ♥ CrisMell ♥, milika, DrkGreenEyes2, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNortenaDcorazonƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, Bacca, poncerica, Glorymom, Ladyjai3Creations, Linda, Shazbat66, Kim aka MsDeeva, Jnamesjill, Navy Mom (Stacey aka LadyJaguar), Navy Mom (Stacey aka LadyJaguar), Mejasnanny, Debbie, MaxSilverHammer2, Just4Today, ~Anita~, CastawaysCottage, LauraJune, peaceforever, MizMeow, Spiritbutterflygirl, PurrfectStorm, AshereJoy, Logo Design Consultant, SolangeAntuano, ColoradoSprings, Papiresky2011, Ria-Tags, Cathybixby, Daphne, Christia, PaulSmith8000, Storm6, Mubinmd, SZAMTORR, Lindanne
- My Tags:
Sort: alphabetically | by popularity