| || |
- Modestlybrit 3/2/2012*
- Fashion Student
India Arie and Ne-Yo fan
I've been natural for 7 years and loc'in for 4 years, I love it!
Products I use:
Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Oil
Tea Tree Oil for my scalp
**I wash my hair once a month, I spray my hair maybe once or twice a week. I wrap my hair with a silk scarf to keep my hair intact.
I love to style my hair and do different styles every week, I can't keep the same hair style for too long, I get bored.
**Hair tip for dread: When I received my dreadlock consultation, the stylist in Atlanta told me my hair was really dry. I thought using a conditioner would loosen up my dreads. WRONG! Treat your dreads just like how you would if your hair is out. But of course, don't leave the conditioner on there for a long period of time.
Your dreads need love and moisture too, Conditioning and Oil. Shampoo very well, no half ass stuff.
- General Information
- Monday, February 27, 2012
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- I don't have kids yet
- College graduate
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Interests & Personality
- Neo-Soul,R&B, Gospel,Pop,Christian Pop
- Clover, The Encounter
- Dancing With The Stars
- India Arie, Maya Angelou and Jada Pinkett Smith
- The Conversation, Dancing Lessons(Cheryl Burke)
- Maestradiva77, Netta1, Kina, Luvlilocs, ~*ReBoRn*~, Ravens locs*updated 3/16/11*, Honesty.. I'm back!!!!!, poochie247, Lina40, Dread_princess, *~Poohbear~*, Abundance's locs, svrbrownsuga, Ebony3--Seven Years Locked!!!, Benatural *7/2011 Updates!*, Brownsugar07, Client and Charm Style Updates!!, Trinikiz ***05/7/11***, Brand New Up Dates from Lucy Locs, Famina Massive Updates!!!, Divinerae
- Friend of:
- Ebony3--Seven Years Locked!!!, Famina Massive Updates!!!, JasDavis*2013 Updates