| || |
- To realize
The value of a sister
Who doesn't have one.
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident...
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when
you can share it with someone special.
To realize the value of a friend:
To Realize The Real Value Of Friendship ...
Forward This To Those You Love and Call ... Your Friend
The origin of this letter is unknown
Many People Ask Me For This Story.. This is one of if not the worst drugs ever.. I would like to share it with you
Subject: my name is "meth"
(This was written by a young Indian girl who was in jail for drug charges,
and was addicted to meth. She wrote this while in jail. As you will soon read,
she fully grasped the horrors of the drug, as she tells in this simple,
yet profound poem. She was released from jail, and true to her story,
the drug owned her. They found her dead not long after.
Please keep praying for our Children, Teens, Young adults.
Understand, this thing is worse than any of us realize...
My Name: "Is Meth"
I destroy homes, I tear families apart,
take your children, and that's just the start.
I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold,
The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.
If you need me, remember I'm easily found,
I live all around you - in schools and in town
I live with the rich; I live with the poor,
I live down the street, and maybe next door.
I'm made in a lab, but not like you think,
I can be made under the kitchen sink.
In your child's closet, and even in the woods,
If this scares you to death, well it certainly should.
I have many names, but there's one you know best,
I'm sure you've heard of me, my name is crystal meth.
My power is awesome; try me you'll see,
But if you do, you may never break free.
Just try me once and I might let you go,
But try me twice, and I'll own your soul.
When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie,
You do what you have to -- just to get high.
The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms
Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms, your lungs your nose.
You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad,
When you see their tears, you should feel sad.
But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised,
I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways.
I take kids from parents, and parents from kids,
I turn people from God, and separate friends.
I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride,
I'll be with you always -- right by your side.
You'll give up everything - your family, your home,
Your friends, your money, then you'll be alone.
I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give,
When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live.
If you try me be warned - this is no game,
If given the chance, I'll drive you insane.
I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind,
I'll own you completely, your soul will be mine.
The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed,
The voices you'll hear, from inside your head.
The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see,
I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.
But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart,
That you are mine, and we shall not part.
You'll regret that you tried me, they always do,
But you came to me, not I to you.
You knew this would happen, many times you were told,
But you challenged my power, and chose to be bold.
You could have said no, and just walked away,
If you could live that day over, now what would you say?
I'll be your master, you will be my slave,
I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave.
Now that you have met me, what will you do?
Will you try me or not? It's all up to you.
I can bring you more misery than words can tell,
Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell .....
- General Information
- August 15, 2005
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
- Yahoo! ID:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) smoker
- I never drink
- Proud parent
- Some college
- Port Angeles, Washinton
- Body type:
- Less than $30,000
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- PSP, Animation, My Family, My Flowers, and most of all just being alive...
- Pro Football
- Everything but Techno and Opera
- All Kinds
- Arrow, The Killing, Breaking Bad and so many more
- My Dad
- Dave Lindsay / SoCalCarCulture.com, fotki.com, JoMill, MadLin, TAGS BY DANIEL, hexana, Faerieheart Starshine, SUE, Debbi aka Charmed (Missin Travis), Maxine, DML Creations, Lesa, Brenda W, Dusty69301, DarkAngel's Tags, Sandy, angelicbear, Brandy, PSPFanatic (Lisa), SweetSensation, Jillybean, scrappinquilter, Athena Mystic, Jan's Photos, Shawna Williamson, Carolynd411, GGs Tags, Gem, MistyBlueEyes, Rita T, ZeinabsTags, The >^.^< Den, Lily ツ, MoonlitDreams, Judy Garcia, Steph & Friends, Copyright Corner, Susan, Rae Lynn, KathyG85, Leeela, Stylish Designs, SunOne Tags, Beth Urai, nozek, Blade, geoff, Barbara, Designs By Honor, capriciousdream, Evie, **Gabee**, KuteSmile (Jay) KuteJay, Indoorgrl, GatorGirl24, SotoCreations 1, Lady in the Lake Kreationz aka TigerRose Creatio, Illusive Elsie, Mergytes, Lola aka Enchanting Erotica, The >^.^< Den, Tammy Jean's Creations, Puddleofozz, Carmins Chaos, Ree♥Lynn - REEmarkable Designs, meally auriemma, ***Amber***, CHARLENE'S TAGS, Kathyfrances, Skyefire, robertsmomi, RequestedTagsByLorna for all groups I tag for, *¨♥¨*Fatapasticciona*¨♥¨*, ~dlpharleymama~, Lyn, Donny Jr., Sammie's Dream Tags, ***Amber***, Carols Tags and Photos, Native American, DolphinLadi, **Amber's Always List**, Dragonfly Tags, DANNI'S GROUP TAGS, Vnilamama, Roni Chadwick, Fatima, ☀.·:*¨Mz▪Tina¨*:·.☀™, betrayedwoman, Spens Sigs N Stuff, Colleen, Carlos, Tracy's Fotki, Sherbear58, DenyseM, TxSuzan, Rsjjjj7117, Latonya, Kimmi Tag'd, Newestofnew, LyquidJade, Kaanti, Keesha, Iluvdolphins, ondrun, Chinel, SimplySmuckers, Rugs, PSPRforum, Astrogal, Jeannie, Prairie-Lady, ♥ CrisMell ♥, Tinknpnk, Crazymoona, YetAgain, Lanibb, Rosebuddsz-D-P, DaDaisy, B e t h C r a v o, Swanprincess2005, KarensLicensedTags, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNortenaDcorazonƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, MzTheresa, Lady-Tinas Tags, Maddie47, Ripley579, Medusa-frost, Steviebear420, Minervaspet, Ann, bootleg, Judystags4U2, Rebelhoney, Dark Angel Designz, Cherylee21, KD, gothicangeltas, Kim aka MsDeeva, Basima, DowntownDezines, Spaetlese83, TracysTreats, PamZ, Marshavoe, Hezalin, °o.O Raquel de Santis O.o°, Kimi56, Hmb122a, Taniska, ...and 79 friends more
- Friend of:
- Don, Faerieheart Starshine, SUE, Lesa, Catnip_Roses, Athena Mystic, Shawna Williamson, Carolynd411, GGs Tags, Rita T, Leeela, SunOne Tags, capriciousdream, KuteSmile (Jay) KuteJay, Mergytes, Dixtra Always, meally auriemma, CHARLENE'S TAGS, Skyefire, Donny Jr., DJ's Collection, Roni Chadwick, Sue Kamalo, ☀.·:*¨Mz▪Tina¨*:·.☀™, betrayedwoman, TxSuzan, Latonya, Kimmi Tag'd, Rugs, ♥ CrisMell ♥, Tinknpnk, Zany Lainey, DaDaisy, Heav, B e t h C r a v o, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNortenaDcorazonƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, Winders2005, MzTheresa, -DJ-, Steviebear420, Teddy Bear Dreams Designs ©, bootleg, Rebelhoney, Dark Angel Designz, Becky, Kim aka MsDeeva, BLINDHOLLY, Hmb122a, Chersa, peaceforever, Forshopus, SalulilbugFriends, DeadlyDesireTagz, Joleza Creations, Creative-Disorder, Ria-Tags, Daphne, Izzy20, Lea, Christia, Karenality2k, Jeanette, Dean55mi, Onestepangel, Karenita, V-Signed Tagz, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFREE2BeMe TagsƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, foreverjeune, Jenviva, Car54whereareu8, DustyRose1958, CathyAnn4458, Sabiduria492, Netty7Dino, MsKel, LaineysLair, Rabiya Mashrur
- My Hashtags:
Sort: alphabetically | by popularity