| || |
- Randal H. Boyd
- My name is Randal Boyd. I live in Dalton, Georgia USA known as The Carpet Capital of The World, approximately 90 per cent of all carpet is manufactured in this small city located in the foothills of The Blue Ridge Mountains. I am married to a very special lady that has stood by me through good times and bad times for forty five years, and blessed me two exceptional sons. Also I have two wonderful grandsons, and one extraordinary granddaughter. Most of my career consists of a free lance textile designer, mostly designing tufted carpet patterns, and several years in the commercial printing industry. Photography has always been a hobby I enjoyed. Recently I retired and plan to dedicate more time to this passion. I truly enjoy viewing the awesome beauty of our Creator through the lens of a camera, and to share with as many as possible.
My favorite quote relates to sailing, but could apply to life in general.
“If a man knows not what harbor he seeks, any wind is the right wind”
Randal passed away Wednesday, April 19, 2006 and he will be greatly missed. He was an awesome husband, father, grandfather, and friend. He developed complications during and after heart surgery, but he is still with us in spirit. He was at peace before surgery and ready to meet his Lord and Savior if there were any complications. Randal was always looking for the perfect picture and now they surround him. ~ Boyd Family
- General Information
- Saturday, January 1, 2005
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Interests & Personality
- Photography, Computer, Sports, Golf, Travel
- NathanB, Jon, larry kendall
- Friend of:
- NathanB, The World of Plants, JVPhotography.us, larry kendall, Kentb32, Handmade Oriental Carpets & Rugs, AngeloSirdele