| || |
- Well I was considering going natural a few months ago but I went ahead and got a relaxer and now the thought of going nautral has been coming up again. I guess I just didn't have the courage to go through with it, but this is my hair and my life so whether at the end of this I choose to relax or go natural I want it to be because that's what I felt was best for me and my hair. I admire all women who have the guts to rock whatever do' they have. I don't think relaxers are evil but I do think that all women should be given a choice that is based on education and not on the rules of society or the world's standard of beauty. I know that going natural is not only a style change but a psychological change as well and that is why I am choosing to do my research, to take my time, and to come to an educated, well thought out, and PERSONAL decision.
If you have any advice, please leave it in my guest book. If I'm going to do this, I'm determined to do it right so hit me up with any thoughts you can give...thanks a bunch <3
Officially transitioning--approaching 10 weeks this month (which is big for me!)
Plan to BC--12/08 (earliest), 05/09 (latest)
Total planned transition time--6 mo.-10 mo.
We'll see how long I can wait...I'm already kinda scissor happy and curious...I do want to wait until I am at a comfortable length though...and knowing how winter weather wreaks havoc on hair might be the motivation I need to wait until the warmer months of next year...
- General Information
- Friday, March 28, 2008
- natural hair college poetry Christ church
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- I don't have kids yet
- College graduate
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Shorter than average
- $60,000 - $75,000
- Christian - other
- Melanizm, Nappy Nelle, ~*ReBoRn*~, Mrs Sweetness(I'm Back with Updates), Lady Libra, VAQT, Cichelle, MeganJerai, ChakaKhanian AKA Bublnbrnsuga, Tarin'sTanglez *1/22/13* naturallymemedia.com, Tetbelle, Neosoulgurl *UpDated March 28, 2009*, Netta1983, WonderWoman345 (see you around), Aijo, BrownSugakc**Summer updates**, bearbear, JayBby04 ***New Updates 11/18/2012 Aug-Nov***, EmpressRi ~March updates (finally)!, LullaBee ~ Updated 5/1/09~, Foxycus, SugarySnowPea*12/4/10 Finally BACK!*, TR_NYC | UPDATED 08/21, Mscarmelc...back for a sec May 2012, ShearAffinity, Im_Not_My_Hair* UP DATES*, SecretJewel, Simnicity ***youtube.com/s1mnicity***, Midgi, Forgiven2, www.just-elisabeth.blogspot.com, LukaLomi- Youtube video 2012! http://bit.ly/w9XBPt, Finally Updated!!!! 10/8 Miss ღ Kara Updated, CurlyGirl, SEXYHAIR, Firstladytj (3 Years Natural), SoOoNy, Zhara @ www.nappturaldiva.com, TracieMae **Update Aug. 30, 2010**, Allmine444- April 18(trulovegangsta.blogspot.com), *Updated* 3/29/13 Twitter:@ibyl, ~Naturally JayCee~Newlywed!!, StolenTurtle, DiggyDig, Prettymiss67**Updated 1/13/10**, RelaxerRelease, Luvleeey, ( newpics 5-13-2010)In scond bc abum, KinkyKurlyQueen • Jan-Feb-March 2011 Updates!!, Napptural Beauty UPDATES 12/03/09 18 months, Ginaloveslanguages84..5 YEARS NATURAL!, s0.k!nky *Updated 08.14.2008*, Ok...I'm back *10-27 Updates*, NapStar, KurlyK ***updated NOV 10***, Over my limit 4 pics. Will post link 2 new pg, TRYIN' SOMETHING NEW!!, NaturesBestKeptSecret - UPDATES!!!
- Friend of:
- EmpressRi ~March updates (finally)!, CurlyGirl, LittleGoldenLamb - HAS MOVED!, ~Naturally JayCee~Newlywed!!, StolenTurtle, Prettymiss67**Updated 1/13/10**, Luvleeey, Browneyedchula, Ginaloveslanguages84..5 YEARS NATURAL!, NapStar, TRYIN' SOMETHING NEW!!, NaturesBestKeptSecret - UPDATES!!!, Melly-Mel..., Natural Goddess *Got A New Camera & Updates*, Transformation, Makeupvixen, MyBHMSpace.com, Luvn-me