| || |
Í collect TV- and Movievehicles in many scales.
Maintime I build / convert / customize / restore them by myself! Some scratchbuilding makes most of the fun...
My favorite is the 1966 Batmobile!
I also play electric/acoustic guitar (Chuck Berry/Blues/ Rock & Roll / CashCountry - influenced)...
I´m always interested in trading kits, corgi - toys and movie car related stuff!
- General Information
- Friday, 21 September, 2007
- German, English
- I'm here for:
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Interests & Personality
- Collecting models of TV- Movievehicles; Modelkits, Guitar
- what´s that?
- BoogieWoogieCountryRockNRollSouthernBlues! (...one word!)
- Hot Rod - Rebel of the Road, Great Balls of Fire, Smokey & The Bandit, Cannonball/Highway, Superhero...
- Mystery and Sci-Fi
- Mama und Papa, Jerry Lee Lewis, George Thorogood, Johnny Cash, Chuck Berry, Carl Perkins, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bo Diddley, Ray Charles, Bobby Darin, Jeff Healey, Johnny Winter, Brian Setzer, Elvis Presley, Little Richard, Batman, Superman, Evel Knievel
- "How to..."
- email@example.com, DWDarby Photography & Graphic Design, Cars 'n' trucks 4 you, Keith__Shannan, El Camino Billy "The Mad Documenter", elbaracuda, DRASTIC PLASTICS MODEL CAR CLUB, Bugace, Doctor Cranky, Ph.D. in Styrene-ology & Gunk, 1973moparmodeler, mastermodeler, Larman, Customike, TerryJessee, Twist67, "the mad modeler", OpiateMFP13, Marcmoparmodeler, Falcon49, LasVegasKitKruisers, Tripple-eggs, FraFi, RustyRelicPhoto/GaryMorinPhotography, Petri, lacosamia, Ramcharger, Moviemodeller