| || |
- I had no intentions of ever going natural. I thought I would be permed for my entire life. One day I decided to get a weave. After taking the weave out and seeing how healthy, strong, and thick my natural hair was. I decided to go natural!
Last relaxer: February 16, 2012
Currently: 5 months post-relaxer
Big Chop goal: February 16, 2014 or sooner if I am ready!
Why I am going natural: I've looked the same my entire life and it's just time for a change. Now that I've graduated from college. I am ready to find the real me! Plus, natural hair is so versatile and I'm curious to see how mine looks!
Check out my youtube and subscribe! I'll probably start adding natural hair videos, further along in my journey.
- General Information
- Sunday, July 22, 2012
- natural hair long term transitioning kinky hair relaxer
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- College graduate
- Black/African descent
- Shorter than average
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- Music, Singing, playing guitar
- yeah right
- Adele, Amy Whinehouse, Alicia Keys, Chrisette Michele, Beyonce, India Arie and many many more
- Dreamgirls, The Color Purple
- All reality TV lol! and the Cosby Show
- Laila-Jean ♥♥ Finally BC'd♥, ↘NATURAL❤VEEツ ❤ ((9/2 updates)), Tellitv8, Kookua
- Friend of: