| || |
- Well I'm a student studying french and history at the University of Houston. I just got back from my second trip to France.
I have a paralegal certificate and I'm now looking for a job in that field.
My hobbies are traveling, reading, practicing french, belly dancing, shopping on the internet, meeting new people developing crushes on celebrities, and my hair. I have been natural since 2003.
I look foward to hearing from you.
- General Information
- Wednesday, January 16, 2008
- English, French
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- I don't have kids yet
- In college
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- More to love!
- Less than $30,000
- Interests & Personality
- Belly Dancing, Reading, France and French, Surfing the Net, Traveling, and Meeting New People.
- Alternative, R&B, Various Types of French Music, Rap, and pretty much anything but country.
- The Great Debaters, Pride & Prejustice, Moulin Rouge, Chicago, American Ganster, Remember the Titans, Antwoine Fisher, Phantom of the Opera and Les Choristes.
- Family Guy, Simpsons, almost everything on vh1, nothing on bet, I mostly watch French Television or SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Martha Stewart
- Great Expectations, God Don't Like Ugly, Twlight, Full Moon, Eclipse, Oliver Twist, I like every book that Charles Dickens has ever written.
- Pokahontas, EmpressRi ~March updates (finally)!