| || |
- "be the change you wish to see in the world." -ghandi
"it is always important to know when something has reached its end. closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn't matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over. " -the zahir
"every now and then, go away, have a little relaxation. for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer; since to remain constantly at work will cause you to lose power of judgment."- leonardo da vinci
"- i've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
- i've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled christmas tree lights.
- i've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.
- i've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as "making a life".
- i've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
- i've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.
- i've learned that whenever i decide something with an open heart, i usually make the right decision.
- i've learned that even when i have pains, i don't have to be one.
- i've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. people love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
- i've learned that i still have a lot to learn.
- i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -maya angelou
"nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy." -cynthia nelms
"love me when i deserve it least, as that is when i'll need it most" -anonymous
"- why do you refuse the term 'happiness'?
- that's because i think that happiness is not a value. i think it's like a sunday afternoon – something finally quite boring. what i want in my life is adventure, taking risks, confronting myself with obstacles and feeling alive." -paulo coelho
"we all make mistakes is what you do next that matters" - anonymous
"i honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells, i honor the place in you which is of love, of integrity, of wisdom and of peace. when you are in that place in you, and i am in that place in me, we are one. namaste."
- General Information
- Monday, December 27, 2004
- English, Russian
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
- My Cities