| || |
- me and my camera
- "me and my camera go places and see things" is my chosen lifestyle outside the office. Whether afternoon jaunts of a few hours after work or trips of several to as many as nine days at a time, I make time whenever practical to carry on that lifestyle. Although I always have specific places I want to visit each time I leave home, my style of travel is to explore "where does this road go?"
- General Information
- Thursday, December 22, 2005
- American plus ein bischen, un petite peu, y un poco
- I was here for INFORMATION sharing. Been catching up on photo processing. May have more albums to share soon.
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- Post grad
- Interests & Personality
- my primo hobby is photography. I especially like wildlife, museology, desert flora and fauna, cemeteries, and geography. Newer hobby is gardening and developing an Arboretum in the Great American Desert.
- all forms of "steal the other guys' balls and do violence to persons" are ethically reprehensible in my view
- noise pollution is anathema to me but I do listen to Country & Western and Classic Rock'n'Roll occasionally, "Classical" rarely
- "Holly would" notions don't make sense to a guy for whom Holly already did
- shut off the telebitchin in July 2003 and haven't supplied electricity to it since
- Cornelius Vanderbilt, Samuel Clemens
- "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds"