| || |
- Hi! I am a 21. almost 22 year old international student! i love to travel, am originally from Kentucky but have lived in London England for 2 years! I love it here!
Basically I am on here to share my hair stories and experiences. I would love to gain some great tips on keeping my hair in shape. I have had relaxed hair most of my life. My aunt is a hair dresser and it was kinda instilled in us that your hair is horrible unless it is relaxed.
A few years ago I decided to forget about the relaxers and just let my natural hair grow out. I did this for about 7-8 months but at the same time I was getting my hair pressed once a month which really did not help my natural hair at all.
I that that african american natural hair is beautiful and you will never know that type of hair you really have unless you say bye bye to those relaxers. So here it goes....I'm going natural....
- General Information
- Wednesday, September 17, 2008
- English.... Some french
- Brittany, Black Hair, Cute, nappy hair, kinky hair, relaxed hair, natural, african american
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- I don't have kids yet
- In college
- Black/African descent
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- travelling, acting, drama
- swimming, tennis, working out, cheerleading
- gospel, christain, hip hop, r nb, pop
- spike lee films, theres many others i love
- whatever interesting is on, i love a good documentary
- jesus, my grandmother
- the bible