| || |
- Me?? I am a point and shoot kinda gal. What I see is what you get, no photo shop for these pics. I am definitely not a photographer and that's all right by me. My pics are all about having fun, catching a glimpse of the moment, and sharing the shots with family and friends. I have lived in Washington all of my life. I married a transplant, which I vowed I would NEVER do, but did! And am quite happy for it!! =o) Most of my shots revolve around what's most important to me: my husband and his Star Wars costuming group, my family and friends, and of course my dog! Life would not be the same without Moose.
Please sign my guestbook and leave comments if you like.
Reminder: These are my pics, so please don't take or use without my permission.
- General Information
- Sunday, July 29, 2007
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Interests & Personality
- U2 is my favorite band and The Soundtrack to Garden State is by far the BEST soundtrack ever!!
- Garden State is my all time FAVORITE movie, the rest are too numerous to list
- Eureka, The Dresden Files, Scrubs, Heroes, Northern Exposure, Twin Peaks, Arrested Development, Firefly
- A Dog Year: Twelve Months Four Dogs and Me by Jon Katz, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, Amazing Gracie: A Dog's Tale by Dan Dye and Mark Beckloff, Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, Blue Like Jazz: Non-Religious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality by Donald Miller, Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling, The Dresden Files Series by John Butcher, Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man A Young Guy and Life's Greatest Lesson by Mitch Albom, We The Living by Ayn Rand and the list goes on.
- Kait, RanHundai
- Friend of: