| || |
- I'm a 32 year old wife and mother of 3. My husband and I have been married for 12 years. My 3 children play sports, so my spare time is VERY limited in the Fall and Spring. I just went back to work after being a SAHM for 11 years. I co-manage my husband's sister/hubby's Southern BBQ restaurant/Sports Bar. I manage it during the day and my husband manages it during the evening/night. It just had it's 1 year anniversay, July 3rd, and next year, 2008, we'll be having a grand opening to the 2nd restaurant. We're ALL so excited it's done so well!!
My hobbies are many, but in my "spare time" I enjoy PSP and Animation Shop.
I've been making siggy tags for about 2 years now. Was really only doing it for myself and family and friends. Just in the past almost year I ventured out to offer my tags to others.
If you'd like to request a tag(s), please send an email to with the subject name of the tag.
**These are graphics I've collected through email group shares, unless otherwise noted.**
- General Information
- Sunday, September 10, 2006
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Proud parent
- High school
- Body type:
- Taller than average
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- PSP, Animation Shop, decorting, gardening and scrap booking
- Football (college and Pro), and NASCAR
- My music mood varies
- For Keeps is my all time fav
- My deceased Grandmother. She raised 6 children while my grandpa worked shift work, she also ran the family tree business when he was unable to. My mother; she moved all around the country because my dad was in the Army. She left her family to travel with my dad. My 3 children; I learn each and every day why I love them so much and why I'm so proud to be their mother.
- Friend of: