| || |
- Well I'm working toward bra-strap length hair and this is my regimen I created with some of the ideas you ladies have shared:
- Pre-poo with either Suave Professionals Humectant Deep conditioner or Motions Oil Deep Penetrating Conditioner and coconut oil, cover with plastic cap and apply 15 minutes of heat.
- Shampoo with At One Itchy Dry Scalp shampoo followed by Motions Oil Nuetralizing Shampoo.
- Apply Motions Deep Oil Penetrating Conditoner mixed with Suave's Professional Humectant Deep Conditioner and coconut oil. Then cover with steaming hot towel, followed by a plastic cap and sit under hair dyer for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Comb out or pick out, followed by Hask Placenta, Elesta QP Mango Butter, Fantasia IC Straightning gel and blow dry.
** Apply Motions Deep Oil conditioner to ends and wrap, then spray hair with Motions Leave In Conditioner and I apply silk scarf.
After removing scarf and finger combing hair out, with a light brush to the crown, hair comes out like it was flat ironed. Dry ends look repaired and will stay that way till next wash.
- General Information
- Thursday, December 14, 2006
- I'm here for:
- Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- Proud parent
- Some college
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Christian - other
- JenniferMD, Angelicus, *Reniece - Weave Specialist*, Babygurl, Sylver2(RA), goldensugar, KiniKakes, Jenny..Updates Coming!, Loveya4ever ** November 2010 updates*******, Cholet112**Updated 10.23.07**
- Friend of:
- Cholet112**Updated 10.23.07**, 1MizzB, Princessj7487**Starting Over Jan. 2009**