| || |
- I have always been fan of long hair!
I've started my hair journey in 13 october 2010 but I had no clue of what I was doing and I became protein overload, then I suffered from traction alopecia. So I've decided to cut all my texlaxed hair and I am natural since end of July 2011.
I've first struggled a lot to find the right products for my hair, before understanding that my hair is protein sensitive and that I should focus completely on moisture!!!!
I am on the right track now and I hope to be growing my hair the longest possible. Not sure if I will stay natural or maybe texlax it back one day. But one thing is sure, I will try to stay natural as long as I can.
My first goal is to be BSL and my final goal is to be classic!
Let's see how I will achieve these goals!
Healthy Hair Growing to y'all
- Clarify once per month with Keracare 1st lather
- Shampoo once per month with Keracare Hydrating Detangling
- Prepoo during the night, once per week, before washing, with Mahabhringraj oil or shea butter mix
- Co-wash once per week with Herbal Essences Hydralicious conditioner or Wella Pro series Moisture Condish
- DC under steamer 1h after each wash using Keracare Humecto+ EVOO +EVCO +PPO. No more DCing at the moment, as I don't have my steamer but I do a lot of baggy to compensate
- Air dry after using my mix of water+ EVOO+ PPO as leave-in
- No more protein at the moment, I am focusing on my moisture level
- Oil scalp with GAO and the next day with Bhringraj oil : alternate between both oils
- General Information
- Saturday, February 19, 2011
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- I don't have kids yet
- Post grad
- Black/African descent
- Interests & Personality
- Hair, Skin, Beauty, Travels
- Swimming, Bikram yoga...
- RnB, Soul, Zouk....
- *Reniece - Weave Specialist*, Sera25 (OLD Album), Chicoro, MsKibibi is on YouTube!, sweetcashew, NaturallyBeautiful (March 2011 Updates!), hondahoney007, Babygurl, Sylver2(RA), Sera25 (2nd Album):No PW-7 Yrs Natural 3-10-11*, Godsflowerrr ... www.HealthyHairJourney.com, Macherieamour, Kutemommie/Updated 10/13/11, Jenny..Updates Coming!, quietone2 **Small Sept 08 Update**, Loveya4ever **2014 updates*******, Ashleyhair 2012, Reiko (updated 07/05), Bronzeg*Now Natural 2011 updates!!*, Myronnie - FEBRUARY 2010 NEXT UPDATE!!!!!, Kiesha8185 - Updated 9/20/2011...I BIG CHOPPED!, Yassylane, Semora, Malibu4590, Alia, AYJ, March 2012 it's growing back updates, Mwedzi, PrettyEyes http://lengthyambitions.blogspot.com/, ~JORDAN~UBH~LOVER~, HairCrush, Wannabelong, Syncerelyhis, Germany4ver/Back_at_MBL_news_pics_Nov, Kami11213, Natural-K *Updated 11/11/14, MzSophisticated, Purplehaazee, Fm2480, **Chan** Started Microbraid locs, pookinapp16 on YouTube, Vida84, JJamiah, ThePrototype, Taz007, MzSwift, ChristysHair, Kkty83, Aucurlsnaturelle, I Am NJoy, LavendarCurls - BIG CHOPPED 07/13/2012!!!, Toy33, JazBNatural *Updated June 2011!*, Prize, Sdestra, NaishaG
- Friend of:
- hondahoney007, Kutemommie/Updated 10/13/11, MzSophisticated, **Chan** Started Microbraid locs, I Am NJoy, Toy33, JazBNatural *Updated June 2011!*