| || |
- Jeff Clapham
- Builds little buildings out of foam and cardboard because seriously, what else is there to do?
Seriously though. I started building model airplanes when I was about 12 or so. I built them until I built all of them 3 or 4 times, so it was time to move on. From there I started building Tamiya World Rally Cars, LeMans GT cars, and finally, Formula One cars.
The problem with plastic kits is that for 6 months of the year here, the weather isn't suitable for spray painting. That's when I started painting miniatures in the winter. Eventually that lead to building terrain pieces, and here we are.
Right now I'm building commissions if anybody is interested, and hope to go into business selling resin copies in the future.
If you like my work, feel free to drop by and give me a vote: http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/Theomar+Pius
There are lots of other great artists there too, so be sure to check everybody out!
- General Information
- Saturday, March 26, 2005
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- I don't have kids yet
- College graduate
- Body type:
- Some extra baggage
- Interests & Personality
- Building tiny buildings, playing games, uncleing.
- Formula One, Deeetroit Basketball, baseball, adult co-ed soccer
- old school hip hop, drum and bass, sissyrock
- war and sci-fi movies. private ryan, star wars, stupid comedies.
- reruns, top gear, raymond, formula one, nba basketball, dragons den, chef ramsay, ninja warrior, aots, history channel
- ted williams, jeremy clarkson, biz markie
- what are these books you speak of?