| || |
- Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
I'm just an every-day guy who fell in love with photography.. I've taken photos for years on point and shoot cameras but in 2007 realized I just wasn't happy with the results I was getting. The purchase of a Nikon D40 changed all that. Taking photos became exciting again!
I currently shoot with a D300 and love it. I finally gave in to my beautiful wife and purchased her a Nikon D60. She's getting started with it and hopefully will have some great shots to put up soon. In the mean time you can check out some of her older pictures from her point and shoots at http://public.fotki.com/crayzilady
My wife and I are very much a part of each others lives and don't have anything explicit to share... please don't ask for revealing photos as everything we wish to share will be made available as we feel they should be.
Looking forward to hearing from you all and getting your comments on our photos.
Please be sure to sign our guest books even if you are just passing through!
- General Information
- Friday, February 1, 2008
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- AOL IM:
- Yahoo! ID:
- MSN username:
- Google Talk:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Light (social) drinker
- Proud parent
- College graduate
- Body type:
- Interests & Personality
- Computers, Computers, Internet, Oh... Did I mention Computers?
- Is that where you actually have to move out of your chair?
- Almost anything.... As long as it has a real rythm and good melody....
- Incredibles, Cars, pretty much anything that has great animation
- Mine only plays movies.... broadcast sucks.... well... unless it's weather forcasts LOL
- The Men and Women of our armed forces, My parents, Volunteers
- Hard copy.... ewww....