| || |
- Hmmmmm Not sure where to start, I suppose the beginning is a good place!
I am starting a "hair journey" as I realised that although I am natural I dont actually know how to care for my natural hair.
Inspired by many of the lovely ladies on Fotki and You tube I have begun to hair-ductae myself and open my bathroon shelf to knew products to experiment with.
Fuelled by the blessing of getting Married on 10/10/10 :) I have decided to embark on this 6 month journey towards marital bliss by investing some TLC into my Mind and Body.
So the journey/ journal startes here
With some terrible pictures, I bare my ebarassment of how I have abused my hair and hopefully will begin to do it some justice over the months by chronicaling with photos.
I finish with a silent thank you to ladies on this channel who have hair-ducated me by labelling themselves PJ ( Product junkies) but taken the time out to do tutorials and product reviews. These vidoes have been empowering.
Now, to all the ladies around the fotki world ( especially my British sistahs) I welcome you to join me on this exciting path and hopefully you will become inspired to take action on something you would like to work on.
- General Information
- Wednesday, May 5, 2010
- Espanol, Portuguese, Engerlish :)
- natural hair, beauty, UK, conditioner, trimming, products
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- In a relationship
- I never drink
- Proud parent
- Post grad
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- More to love!
- Interests & Personality
- I enjoy living! How cliche is that , but if its true I might as well say it. I am a loving Mummy, W2B ( Wife to be), sister and daughter and with each of those roles I live each moment. I enjoy the normal things such as travelling and flying planes :)
- various from Classical to Reggae
- most action movies, true life stories
- JUDGE JUDY IS THE TRUTH :)
- God ( in all glorious forms) My parents, children, life time partner to be. Thennnnn Obama, Oprah, Deepak Chopra etc etc
- Ageless Mind, timeless Body, Most books by Iyanla Vanzant