| || |
- Hi ya'll this is a bit about me
I am relaxed...
The products my hair loves( I am a bit of a PJ so i have a tons more but these are the ones i stick with the most) are:
Aphogee for damaged hair (love)
Kuz Restructuring poo (works well)
Fructis fortifying poo (works well)
Alter Ego Garlic(love)
Aussie Moist (love)
Aussie Moist 3 min miracle (love)
Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor
Beautiful in Amethyst
QP Elasta Mango butter
This is what I do to keep my hair healthy. I know that what works for me doesn't work on everyone but this works for me.
1. I wash my hair every 5-7 days with a gentle shampoo. I don't avoid SLS shampoos but I use gentle version for damaged or relaxed hair. Some of the shampoos that I like are Aphogee shampoo for damaged hair, Fructis fortifying shampoo, and Kuz Regenerating shampoo.
2. I apply a mild protein treatment every week. I use Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor or GVP Joico reconstructor (sally's brand).
3. Deep condition...Now this is a step that should not be skipped because it gives your hair the moisture and the strength to sustain some of the heat we apply to our hair keeping your hair healthy. I like Kuz Regenerating cream; Alter ego garlic, Pantene relaxed and natural, Aussie 3 minute reconstructors are some of my favorites.
4. Every 2 weeks I do a protein treatment like Nexus Emergencee or Sebastian’s Penettrait.
5. Leave in conditioner and heat protectant (chi silk infusion), Rollers, and blow out my roots.
- General Information
- Tuesday, December 30, 2008
- English / Spanish
- I'm here for:
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Proud parent
- College graduate
- Body type: