| || |
- Well, I am really new at this fotki, but, I have seen so many 'hairblogs' that has truly been an great inspirational for me & my hair. I will post pics of my hair in the future when my financial situation has cleared, that could be in a few years from now....lol.
In the meantime, I just wanted to get my account started, so people will know that I do exist. My name is Kimberly and I 'm American. My hometown is Texas, USA. But, I have moved to Ireland in April 2006 with me & my kids. My husband is Irish. Living in Ireland has been a challenge for me & MY HAIR! But, it has also, inspired me to take better care of my unique hair, and do more research on my ebony hair. So, that is why I chosen to get my fotki account started. I'm sorry that I don't have pics or anything like that right now. I don't have a decent camera or anything. So, it might be a few years down the line, before I get into a better financial situation. Because, this September, I will be going to college for one year, and in June 2008 I will complete my college course. So, then after that, I can finally go to work! Then I can soon, start working on my fotki account more, by putting in some pics. :) Because I know that alot of ladies out there, would rather correspond with me better if I have pics on my account. Anyway, I know my profile has no pics or anything, but, I just wanted to explain my situation.
As I have already mention, I now live in Ireland. This is my permanent location. :)
Thanks for stopping by.
- General Information
- Thursday, 26 July, 2007
- I'm here for:
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- Proud parent
- In college
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Interests & Personality
- Spending time with my family (kids & hubby), reading, browsing the internet on hair information, collecting dolls (if I can ever get a serious collection started...lol)
- my kids & husband love watching sports, I use to enjoy watching sports on television, but, I rather go to a professional game live in person, that would be more exciting. NBA games, soccer, & football games I would love to see in person.
- I love all types of range of music, EXCEPT heavy metal.......
- I am not really a movie fan, I enjoy watching anything regarding love, family, mystery movies. I don't like movies with too much violence in it.
- I like watching shows like, CSI, Law & Order, things like that. Also,I like watching love & family shows not too much violence.
- Again, I'm not a fan of anyone, except for my kids.. :) I admire my dad, he is a great person.
- I use to love reading books when I was alot younger, but, now that I have kids, well, reading books isn't too exciting to me anymore. Now, I just read mostly Christian books that is related to my religion.