| || |
- Kristalklear [UPDATED October 5th]
- Well my hair is currently FULL SL hair.
By the end of this year I want APL hair that is thick and healthy.
I wont post my regimen unless its necessary.
Tell me if you'd like to view my regimen then
I'll add it here or message it to you!
Have fun, be nice, I password protected my photos because spammers have been coming to my page, just ask for my password in my guestbook and i'll give it to you (:
If you have any tips for a texlaxed hair newbie on
keeping my hair healthy please share! I'm always looking to tweak my
regimen to come up with the best thing for my hair.
Also if you have any tips on keeping my my line of demarction
moisturized please share!!!
*****OH YEAH, ADD MEE :)
July 25th 2008
Ok, so as of now, I DON'T KNOW I might texlax and I might not, so right know I'm just going to put in braids to remove my urge to texlax and try and hold it out for a little bit and once i have more NG I'll make my decision (:
September 5th 2008
Lawd am i confused! Now I'm thinking of relaxing my hair straight, i don't think i'm going to transition to natural because my honest preference is straight hair and why burn my beautiful napps and have them damaged when i can permanently straighten my hair while its still healthy! the thing is, do i have to transition from texlaxed to relaxed or can i just relax my hair again like ladies do when they come out underprocessed? Answer me please (:
- General Information
- Friday, June 13, 2008
- Igbo, some spanish, english
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- Our Cities
- M.MiamiLady, Kiakia101, A
- Friend of:
- Sweetness, OLCOW, 1babydimple, M.MiamiLady, Deejonnay, NATURAL NOW-NO PW, Patiencevirtue, Kiakia101, Exzoticbliss, Cvzx, Lilmsjanet, Aisak **Natural for 2 Years** Jan 2012 Updates!, Txgirl806, back again for december, LittleGoldenLamb - HAS MOVED!, J♥G June 22nd!*New*, MML: Im in Braids ya'll..Updates in Oct09, Simjam, Dwaddle26*JANUARY 2011 Update*, NaturallyNiké, Seventhavenue, 27 Months Natural!- updates 04/27/12, Miss Jones** 2013 Transition to Natural, Montrese89 (new pics up)!!, Nigerian-Queen: 15 MONTHS LOCED WOOHOO! UPDATED!!!, Sexiprincesa, CREODiiVA, Cookies189- TRANSITIONING, Nishes ~*new regimen and I REACHED & PASSED APL*~, Visit BlackHairInformation.com for hair care tips!, Nubian-Diva * Transitioning for good this time *, Minnie87 *****JAN'10 UPDATES********