| || |
- I am a happily married man to a great wife since 1981. We have a terrific daughter that makes us proud with all of her accomplishments. I have been employed as an EMT/Paramedic, firefighter, and police officer, certified master automotive service technician, and am currently an automotive service manager for a tire dealership. I am also a free-lance photographer with a college degree. I have had my pictures published in various aircraft books, local newspapers, a couple of auto racing magazines, and a couple of scale model publications.
I find great enjoyment in modeling cars, aircraft, and armor. I use this medium to relax, for stress-reduction, and to express myself. I am associated with several on-line modeling groups and am the owner of a couple myself.
DO NOT waste your time or mine sending me e-mails wanting to "link up", or ask me to contact you back at ANY address so you can send me photos of you and get better aquainted....it ain't gonna happen. I AM IN NO WAY INTERESTED IN THIS SPAM....AND THAT IS ALL IT IS, and I WILL report this activity and file a complaint with the Fotki Home Office. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY ON MY SITE.
If you want to talk models, racing, or photography, by all means, write to me.
- General Information
- Monday, December 26, 2005
- English, Russian, Serbian, German
- drag racing, model cars, photography, staight line competition, model aircraft, model armor, music, collector cars
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- Proud parent
- College graduate
- Body type:
- More to love!
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- scale modeling, photography, reading a good book
- drag racing, stock car racing
- Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, The Gaithers, any Inspirational Music, Moody Blues, Alan Parson's Project, Yes, Queen, Kansas, Boston, ELO, Emerson/Lake/Palmer, Chicago, Alice Cooper, Rick Wakeman, Enya, Yanni (yes, I said Yanni)
- Backdraft, all the StarWars movies, Lord of the Rings, Riddick, Ghost Rider, Independence Day
- Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue, CSI (all of them), Law and Order, Cold Case, Jerrico, NCIS, Leverage
- Jesus Christ; my wife, Chris; my daughter, Jessica; all fellow firefighters, EMT/Paramedics, Police Officers
- all the StarWars books; Tom Clancey, John Grisham, Dale Brown, Steven King, Wayne Mutza, Joe Wambaugh,
- Rocketwheels, TomK, AlbertWallace, BILL SHARPE, Lyle Willits, Bob Brooks, Khamilton, GrumpyBill, Brian Fishburn, Craig Stansfield, HowardCohen, RussB, B67ville, email@example.com, BillLindig, Kurzheck, Pat Redmond, BobKremer, Cruzn, Lordmodelbuilder, ModelCitizen, Ron, VincePutt, Fanfancito, gunther, Cars 'n' trucks 4 you, TSSMCC - NNL East, Keith__Shannan, Steve DeVaux, Crime Dog, Terry W Rollins (trollinby), Molderone, Ralph Henderson, Greg5000 (stumpsmodels), Fuelish Spectator, DODGEMOPARMANIAC, 73superduty, Eric Stone, Steve H., Don Horneff, Jim Robison, modeltrucks25, Burk AMCC, David Gaboury Sr "Gabe", Jeffs Car Pix, Moparlover64, Bob Doebley, Ken Kitchen, Walter Frey, Clay Kemp, Wayne Stevens, Jr, Chris Photo's, mrchevyblack, Len Woodruff, Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive, Marc Nellis, Steve Milberry, Bill Geary Jr., Mid-Michigan Model Makers, Drgon63 / LIARS & SCMA Model Car Clubs, Gluhead, trucker192 pictures, Drew Hierwarter, MINICAR SHOW CLUB WIESBADEN, Scott Millican, Tyrone Malone/Ken Harris, El Camino Billy "The Mad Documenter", Cruzzin with the "Lugnut ", Lee Hartman, Bill Stillwagon, 3tech, vambo, DRASTIC PLASTICS MODEL CAR CLUB, ClubVic312, RACEWAY PARK, Warren Moffatt, Gary Kulchock, Joe Grippo, Bugace, Sean Duffy, Alexei, Steve G, Truckaholic, Doctor Cranky, Ph.D. in Styrene-ology & Gunk, L.J.Cote, Chucky151, FINKS GARAGE, LittleWheeliesTeam-Hannover.de, Bud Lefevre, Chuck Doan, ModelsByMas, tk3300, Slim Louis, bill-rules, Customike, Tonioseven, DaveInTheHat, Hollywood Jim, Musclecars, Washington County Street Rodders, Funman1712, Paslu, Fwd3300, TerryJessee, CaveManG, Skmodelcars, J COE passion, Pmodwrks, Hondo, jamesny, Jairus, Bigbassman, KCslammers, Teamsorlandet, 55smallblock, Outlawdragracing, Zelkam, Rockinroller, PyroMedia Models, Cary1, DANGAR, DakotaJohn, Wheels4ever, MIKE HENSLEY, MCRUZ1, IONVETTE, Imperialbucky, K&R Kustoms + Rods, craig betts, Falconbacker, Sheridan13, Aztom, Bigdave031, Old-hermits-garage, Chuckaa, Sammika, Tgabreu, AndyWyatt, Petri, Joker, NitroNeil, Kilrathy10, NostalgicDrag, Greg Birky, Bkern207, BruceSimmons61, Keith-sorci
- Friend of:
- Rocketwheels, Bob Brooks, GrumpyBill, B67ville, Fanfancito, Keith__Shannan, Crime Dog, Fuelish Spectator, 73superduty, Steve H., Don Horneff, Burk AMCC, David Gaboury Sr "Gabe", Drgon63 / LIARS & SCMA Model Car Clubs, Gluhead, MINICAR SHOW CLUB WIESBADEN, Scott Millican, El Camino Billy "The Mad Documenter", vambo, DRASTIC PLASTICS MODEL CAR CLUB, Warren Moffatt, Bugace, Alexei, Steve G, Mark Karasek, Truckaholic, Doctor Cranky, Ph.D. in Styrene-ology & Gunk, Chucky151, bill-rules, Customike, Tonioseven, DaveInTheHat, Musclecars, CaveManG, J COE passion, Jairus, Zelkam, Rockinroller, DANGAR, DakotaJohn, Wheels4ever, MIKE HENSLEY, MCRUZ1, IONVETTE, Imperialbucky, K&R Kustoms + Rods, Falconbacker, Aztom, Bigdave031, Old-hermits-garage, Chuckaa, AndyWyatt, Petri, Joker, NitroNeil, Kilrathy10, NostalgicDrag, Greg Birky, Bkern207, Keith-sorci