| || |
- Russian Tusovka v NY
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE RUSSIAN IF:
* 1. Your car costs more than your college education
* 2. Your blood has a permanent vodka content level, no matter you have been drinking or not
* 3. Any outfit you wear involves leather (even in the summer even when no coats are worn
* 4. Your idea of a normal Friday or Saturday night is spending it raving with 200-300 of your closest friends
* 5. Your idea of a love song is Track 1 of the New York Underground Party Volume 3 CD.
* 6. Things you can't live without include food, water, and a cell phone
* 7. Instead of notes during class you write text messages to your friends in Russian font
* 8. You come home at 3am and your parents are still out partying with all your friend's parents
* 9. People are always asking you if you can get them a cheep deal on something...and you can
* 10. Every sentence you say or hear starts with "blyat" and ends with "nahuy"
* 11. You know the new line of Nokia's 3 months before they come out on the market
* 12. You can't go to the movies on Sunday night without having to save 20 seats for your late friends cuz they're buying semichki
* 13. You don't mind family get-togethers because you know the grandmas will be making dinner
* 15. You know all the cops by their first names
* 16. You know someone who works at a dental lab
* 17. You are somehow related to most of the people you know
* 20. On the weekends your place of residence is the pool hall, and every 10 mins the tolstii pon'chik tells you to pick up line 2
* 21. You drive a Honda (or, in the EXTREME worse case a Nissan), and your windows are tinted to twice the legal limit
* 22. Your Honda has either a RU (Russia) or UA (Ukraine) sticker on the back bumper
* 23. Your Honda is a 5-speed stick shift, and you laugh at anyone driving an automatic by calling them lohs.
* 24. At any given moment you are carrying at least a dime bag of shmal'...
* 26. Your uncle is in the Russian Mafia or is a former employee of the KGB
* 32. You have been kicked out of the JCC at least twice for trying to sneak in without paying.
* 33. You can be identified as "Russian" by your scent (D&G or Aqua de Gio cologne).
* 34. The waitresses at Omega know your order even before you say anything. Most of the time you get "Gypsy".
* 35. You met your girl playing strip durak at the last party you went to.
* 39. You know u'r russian if you got 20 speeding, red light, stop sign tickets, and no record of it in Harrisburg.
* 40. Everyone you know has a ruchka of smirnoff in their trunk.
* 50. You wake up on a saturday morning, unable to remember which one of your friends gave you a ride home because you couldn't even walk, but see your car standing in the parking lot (you drove home yourself).
* 52. You start thinking of bread as a good mixer for vodka
* 53. You know more than 30 Olgas, Annas, Natashas, and Vikas
* 54. You have to tell your parents what channel is "YOUR" HBO,Showtime, Per-View is on.
* 55. Your parents have computer "experience" for 8 years already on the resume, yet they been in US for only 4...
* 56. You ask me each time for the link to >russianvodka16/images/ :)
* 58. You major in Computer Science or in worst case scenario Information Systems (but you still barely know how to turn on a computer).
* 59. Have a personalized license plate.
* 60. When you are going downtown you ride in one of the last two train carts.
* 61. Typical Friday/Saturday night phone call to your friends starts with "So what are we doing tonight?"
* 62. Most of your clothes are fake brand names but you "just can't tell them apart from the real ones."
* 63. Your fake id is the International Driving License who you got through your friend who goes to Kingsburough.
* 64. You don't do anything during coop (you are Comp Sci major).
* 66. You used to work out, but you don't anymore. If you do workout, you must wear all you golden chains and bracelets.
* 67. Lifting a cigarette while drinking coffee in El Greco's counts as an exercise.
* 68. You know the exact time it takes to get from UA Theater to El Greco's (6 min. 44 seconds)
* 69. Have a fake Movado because you can't afford a real Rolex.
* 70. Once in a while you attempt to go to synagogue but you never make it past the door because you meet so many people you haven't seen for so long.
* 71. Some English words like "use, shop, apply, and etc." permanently become a part of your conversational speech and they start conjugating according to Russian language rules.
- General Information
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- AOL IM:
- Yahoo! ID:
- ICQ UIN:
- MSN username:
to send a gift
- Our Cities
- Dimitri, Olga & Timothy, Vodka, WildChild, Kat ಠ_ಠ, Tomka78, Masya, Irina L, ....:::H E L E N ★ B E R K U N:::...., Keith Lotta, James&Liudmila, K A T R I N A, ~A&K~, Stregoica, Artur, Felicita, Jenkina, Jewels N BBuragos, Siberia, Odessitochka, OLKA, RealwoMAN, AdmiralBone, Irisha20, Julie, Natalie, AnnaNik, Shishkov Family, Lika, Lafemmenikita, [censored], Lisa_Fox, MissDashka, Katusha
- Friend of:
- Dmitri Don, Dimitri, Olga & Timothy, avs, WildChild, Bigvitoz, ReddogGrover, James&Liudmila, Bomond, K A T R I N A, ~A&K~, Biintraining, Stregoica, Artur, Славик, Аня, и Kayla, Kiev66, RuSSiaN SeX <-**- BARABAN.com <-**- NoT, Jenkina, Gena Y., Siberia, Antuan, OLKA, RealwoMAN, Irisha20, Julie, ChaosMonk, AnnaNik, KISOCHKA24, Svetatil, Lika, Slava, Fun Time, alison dubois, Throwin6400, Eugene Koysman, freeman, lovergirl18, elena, juan, glorywork, dreych, Atlanta Wedding Photographer, VoVa, MissDashka, ♥ New York Wedding Photography♥ , Doc-Kozzak, Handmade Oriental Carpets & Rugs, HIPPORUcom, Harmony, Katusha, FotoViaggi, Valentina1407, OSTASZ, ACACIA01, Retired11, AloTrip