| || |
- Hi everyone..I am Proud to say that i have started my hair journey all over again..i first started on October 12,2008, whichi felt after 2 months of not seeing any growth though i have seen a lot of thickness. i wanted to start over again..So here i am taking the challenge to grow my hair back to what i know it was and can be. i am excited to learn..read and post what i am doing for my hair and how i am helping myself reach my goal which is shoulder length or longer(hopefully)...my new hair journey date is December 22, 2008 (what a great way to start the New Year)..so lets see how my re-do hair journey goes....:)
October 12, 2008-ORS Olive Oil
May 7,2009- Affirm
Lengths im going to achieve!
Full NKL: Achieved May 09
Mid BSL:(comming soon)
---New Regimen as of 6/8/09
i changed my regimen around just a little bit.
i no longer fo to the salon every 2wks, no may once or twice a month when i feel i need to.
Deep Condition: once a week
lustersilk olive oil cholesterol
1egg( for protein, alternate ever other wk)
Nu gro conditioner( has alot on herbs in it)
Wash: once or twice a month when i go to salon
Nioxtin Scalp Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner.my scalp use to itch like crazy until i started using this..it really soothes the scalp. and my itching has tremendously stopped..
i usually flat iron my hair i like to wear it out and have not yeet masterd ways of making it straight how i would like it without heat.
- General Information
- Saturday, December 27, 2008
- I'm here for:
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- In a relationship
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- I don't have kids yet
- In college
- Black/African descent
- Interests & Personality
- Hair care..Makeup..Shopping..Music..Learning
- Track & Field
- My favs are Rhianna & Keysha Cole..but i listen to mostly everything..
- Blood Diamond..Remember the Titans
- Oprah..The Hills..vH1 reality shows..Discovery Health Channel
- The Coldest Winter Ever by Sistah Souljah..(im currently reading pt.2 titled Midnight)
- Loveya4ever **2014 updates*******, Sunshyn3 HAIRLISTA.com - *Updated* Jan 21 2009, Ashleyhair 2012, Vonnique04 *BIG CHOPPED 11/10/10**, (www.lovelyhairgrowth.com), Myronnie - FEBRUARY 2010 NEXT UPDATE!!!!!, JUST KIMMY *Update 7/11/2010*, Kami11213, Kmbrooks, CHECK OUT MY WET HAIR COMPARISON PICSS !
- Friend of:
- 16Months Post Relaxer!, Visit BlackHairInformation.com for hair care tips!, Kmbrooks, Nubian-Diva * Transitioning for good this time *, CHECK OUT MY WET HAIR COMPARISON PICSS !