| || |
- The Cape May peninsula is a very special place for growing European wine grapes (Vitis Vinifera). In the Mid-Atlantic region the weather is quite hostile: too cold, too humid, and too rainy. But lower Cape May has a moderating impact on these weather conditions due to the influence of two large bodies of water, the Atlantic Ocean and the Delaware Bay. It is somewhat similar to the Bordeaux region of France which lies between the Atlantic and the lower Gironde River, especially the area known as the Medoc. As one might expect, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc do very well in this climate.
The Natali Vineyards site was selected in the spring of 2000 and after one year of biorenovation the first 2000 vines were planted. Each subsequent year more vines were planted and the total number is nearly 5000 on a little more than 6 acres. There are 13 different varieties on this tract allowing us to produce the best blends possible. The Natali Vineyards partners believe in the saying that "The wine is made in the vineyard" so that the focus of our energy is in the vineyard.
Who We Would like to meet::
We would like to meet everyone that enjoys great wine, or would like to learn more about wine and the wine making process please visit us soon. Natali Vineyards is located at 221 North Delsea Drive (North Route 47) in Cape May Courthouse (Middle Township), NJ. We are on the Delaware Bay Side, near milepost 12.9. At the "Natali Vineyards" sign, turn into our driveway. The Winery is about 800 feet up the driveway on the left. or visit us online @ www.NataliVineyards.com or friend request us on Facebook ~ Myspace ~Twitter under Natali Vineyards.
- General Information
- Wednesday, October 28, 2009
- Here the Wine Is Made In The Vineyard
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Interests & Personality
- Making the best wine from the best grapes from our vineyard!
- Spankthemonkee, >>>www.GaryGS1.com>>> Prime Times & World Travels, buddy leigh, xbebexonex, Sara, Иннапланетянка, Made of Mist, TCgirl, LadyCrow, Enjay, ddz15, krissifitz, Winnie Win, YachtCalypso, bamboomary, Sarah, Lubs, Yaltachick, The Sweet Pink Jeep, Toni Zombie, Irina, p'ka, Tony Yang Photography, Denise, Jaims908, excit_e`4ever-*, *Lizzy*, Winemaker9, Mvg215, taylor ann, Tara-tuffnuts, The Vineyard Camp, WinePantera, Dreadnaugt, Jonann, Yachttaboo, Emmachka, Drinker, Inna-odessitka, Mashenka07, Dasha0105, Landachka, Zyzzia, Nj2ukss, Eric1Photos, Winecoor, Winestore, Dpritchard08, Dale's Photos, Cinda2503, Kamishusa, OatTravel, Wineaux, ♥Dori♥, Amalynne, Atbeach22000, Solidhits, Nj56275, Nj001, Nj22, Salines555, N2itall20
- Friend of:
- Dmitri Don, >>>www.GaryGS1.com>>> Prime Times & World Travels, ErinBenz, N2itall20