| || |
- Phil Long Vintage Modified Model Cars/ Racing Page
- My name is Phil Long,I'm a retired/disabled former North East Modified,Super Sportsman and Sprint Car Driver and was employed in the Automotive field for over 30 years.I suffer from Muscular Dystrophy which I was diagnosied with in 1991 but continued to Drive and Own Race Cars untill 1999. I have been a Mechanic/Consultant for severial Sprint Car teams since 2003. I currently Build 1/25th scale Model cars of Vintage Northeast Modifieds for a hobby and still am very active in Auto Racing. My Photos of the Built Models will always be updated and I'm always willing to build one for any collection.My Profile photo is of myself and my Great Friend the late Smokey Snellbaker,picture was taken last May 2011 at Latimore Fairgrounds.He is greatly missed.
All My Models are built to replicate the actual race car and the Chassis, Bumpers,Engine and Suspension are made to the specs of the actual car where at all possible.These Models are not just a painted and decaled kit! I use Resin cast and Plastic Materials and all are 1/25th scale. I get about 40 hours into each build and usually have 2 or 3 builds going at once. If interested in a build please fell free to contact me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUILDING MODIFIED MEMORIES IN 1/25TH SCALE!!
- General Information
- Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- Proud parent
- High school
- Body type:
- Taller than average
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- Sprint Car Racing,Building Model race cars.
- Auto Racing,Football
- Classic Rock,Classic Alternative.
- Castaway, Rain Man, Armageden, Grand Prix, Bull Durum.
- Paranormal Shows,NFL Football,History Channel,Ax Men
- Friend of:
- Khamilton, Greg Birky, IceMan Collections
- My Hashtags:
Sort: alphabetically | by popularity