| || |
- PrettyLegs- Update 2/7/09!!! www.hairgurl.com
- My hair blog! www.hairgurl.com
Hey everyone!!! Ok so it's finally official! I am changing the way I treat my hair.Well...I wasn't that bad to it but then again I wasn't that good to it either.(lol) I am on a SERIOUS hair journey to see if I can grow 6 inches in a year! The day after my birthday I decided to start taking better care of my hair. Here we go!!!! : )
Here's my new regimen for fall 2008!
-Wash hair every 2 days or whenever I feel like it. I usually wash my hair about 3 times a week. I love the feel of water on my scalp...
-Deep condition with EVERY shampoo. I used to sit under my hair dryer everytime but that got to be too much. I think I am going to invest in a steam cap very soon! Currently, I am warming up my conditioner and putting 2 plastic grocery bags on my head. I let the conditioner stay on for about 2 hours.
-Moisturize 1 or 2 times a day as needed!! This is very important! I always, always, always moisturize and I concentrate the most on my ends. I use either V05 or B & B Oil Moisturizing Lotion. I seal with either coconut or castor oil.
-I only flat iron my hair in the first 2 weeks of my relaxer. After that I bun all the way to the next relaxer. Sometimes I do braidouts and other styles, but I don't use heat during that time except for special occasions.
-I ALWAYS AIR DRY!!! I don't use a blowdryer to dry my hair.
-After my washes, I put VO5 moisturizing conditioner in my hair as a leave in. I then seal with castor oil.
Clarify when needed. I like that squeaky clean feeling... : ).
-I also do an ACV rinse at least 2 or 3 times a month. I may experiment with doing this more.
Will relax every 10 weeks (maybe earlier for special occasions). I will try stretching past this in the near future.
-Will start back taking my hair and multivitamin
- General Information
- Wednesday, August 8, 2007
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- In a relationship
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- I don't have kids yet
- College graduate
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- $75,000 - $100,000
- Christian - other
- Friend of:
- ElektraC, Tarsha, TMV (New account TMV2 check me out), Carpiedeim, Superstarstatus, BrittanyO, Princessj7487**Starting Over Jan. 2009**, UneekDiva - Who Gon Check Me Boo? LOL, Tink ~ July 2011 Updates Coming Soon!, Lovetobeme, ♥Danni♥, MrsRAINES--October UPDATES!!!, Half-A-Boss, MsLaVera's Transition is OVER!!!, ** 08/12/09 - **Soulja 4B** is back after1Year+!!!, *Sparkling Doll*( is transitioning to natural), Petitmaui *******TRANSITIONING TO NATURAL, MizzBrit |Natural|, Dezirecsc, JAZZYNICOLE, Traya1, PrincessCurlyQ<3 Natural Now :), MemeSu, TenderMommi, Abake002, Nubian-Diva * Transitioning for good this time *, ElleTaylor -updated 2/19/10-, justMe, PrincessT *Under Construction - 6 month stretching, Felicia Natural Hairzone - 2YR NATURAL UPDATES PIC, JazzieFresh, -PrincessTiana, Didigurl, Kraines94