| || |
- Loctician www.locsbykim.com
- This is my small contribution to the locing community. After many years of contemplation, research and experimentation...I have decided to become a loctician and offer my services to anyone open enough to begin their locing journey. As well as offering startup and maintenance services I assist in educating others on the potential of their naturally loced hair. This includes tightening instruction, maintenance and product (or lack thereof) tips.
I feel priviledged in being a guide to those walking their own paths on their own locing journey. I have been inspired by so many but namely...Cherie (Rockinlocs). Her holistic approach to natural hair care has been so inspiring motivating and uplifting to me and my family. I hope to pass it on in some way to all my clients.
Check out my website www.locsbykim.com
- General Information
- Monday, January 24, 2005
- loctician, dreadlocks, locs, locks, natural hair, black hair, hair, entrepreneur
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
- Yahoo! ID:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- Our Cities
- Also located in:
- Juststand, Majels 2006-Loc Update 1/27/13, Loc'd_up_4lyfe, Nana: 3 month update!
- Friend of:
- wonderfullymade, Jetblackkinks, The Dred Foxx, Fe, Sarah, sillygurl18, Ravens locs*updated 3/16/11*, Toy, Part 2, Journeesmom, NappyMe, Haitian_Hunny (Dec '12 Update!), Majels 2006-Loc Update 1/27/13, Jus2Sultry, Lyrikalnapps, Lotit, ChazaStarshaelkd4Christ, MommaMIMI, Hshenry****NEW 5 YEAR!!****, Freeformedbeauty, Deeplyrooted, ReicyaX - 2010 in review uploaded now!, Nappilocs09, Loc-empress, Mizpacman26
- My Tags:
Sort: alphabetically | by popularity