| || |
- *~KEMOJA~* UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- "I'm having a love affair with my hair!"
Last hit of creamy crack: January 2007
3rd & final BC: March 7, 2007
My Nappyversary: March 7, 2008
After 3 creamy crack relapses I went to rehab. I'm finally happily nappy, committed & lovin' every minute of it!
Hair Type: 4A, 7-8" long (chin length when stretched).
Texture: Tight coils in the front and nape, loose coils in the crown
Favorite Protective Style: Two-strand, flat twists and twistouts
Style I hope to perfect in the next year: Cornrows, Puffs and Big 'Fro
Can't live without: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Favorite hair accessory: Flower tucked behind the ear, pantyhose headband and bra strap headband
Favorite hair quotes:
"Do not remove the kinks from you hair. Remove them from your brain."-Marcus Garvey
"All great achievements require time"-Dr. Maya Angelou
What I love most about my natural hair: It's versatile and I love experimenting with it. I love being able to do different styles and adding different accessories to my hair.
Other napptural thoughts: I love learning about my hair!!! My natural hair has become sort of my hobby and passion. I finally got the PJ in me to hide subside....well go on hiatus for a little. I've cut down on the products I've been using and been focusing on what works for me. So far so good but I feel and internet shopping binge coming on!!!!
And finally.....NAPPY IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
CHECK OUT MY NATURAL HAIR VIDEOS @: WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/KEMOJA
- General Information
- May 17, 2007
- nappy natural kinky beautiful black hair two strand twists twistouts afro puff shaved head natural hair care braids braidouts straw set product junkie PJ conditioner products napptural transition coily
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
- Yahoo! ID:
- Google Talk:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- I don't have kids yet
- Some college
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Shorter than average
- Less than $30,000
- Interests & Personality
- Reading, writing poetry, shopping, fashion, watching movies, listening to music, crafting, cooking
- Watching football and basketball
- I love it all!!!!!
- The Color Purple, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, Do The Right Thing, The Devil Wears Prada, In Her Shoes, Coming to America, Sex in the City, just about all the 80s teen movies (16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Just One Of the Guys, etc.)
- Boondocks, What Not To Wear, The First 48, Cops, Fresh Prince of Bel Air & Cosby Show reruns
- My mother
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X, The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Soulja
- Nappy Nelle, Spiral, Urbanite, Honesty.. I'm back!!!!!, MimiCuteLips, moe moe, Dreamyearthangel, www.NDCJewels.com, Ms-gg find me on youtube and frostoppa.com, EmpressRi ~March updates (finally)!, Keonsmommy, Soulsista934 **~Updated July 8th, 2012!!~**, Micheli ~New Video!, Jsocurleigh is on hiatus
- Friend of:
- Nappy Nelle, ScorpioAM***updates, updates, updates!!!***, ~*Quiet Fire*~ Baby Fire is here! Updates soon!, EmpressRi ~March updates (finally)!, Check out our nappy magazine at www.afroglitzmag.c, Napp2BFree, NP's Miss Nicole ~ Updated 10/16, UneekDiva - Who Gon Check Me Boo? LOL, TwistedKurlzz**** (Updates Coming Soon)****, Micheli ~New Video!, Cassandra, Naturally-Shae, T-Max, NaturallyNiké, Winonahorton, Natural Goddess *Got A New Camera & Updates*, Nubian-Diva * Transitioning for good this time *, SheetaBooNapps is SheeTacular **Updated 02/13/11**