| || |
- Stein Sjølie
- My Norwegian modesty keeps me from praising myself.
What is Norwegian Modesty?
There are two apples in the basket.
One big apple (New York?) and
one small apple (Oslo?).
A Norwegian will let the other person take the first apple, hoping that other person will be just as modest and pick the smaller...
They are all welcome, as long as they come from logged in Fotki members.
And remember, they may be read by anybody.
I feel free to delete comments from Anonymous...
- General Information
- Saturday, 25 January, 2003
- English, German, French, Norwegian & other Scandinavian languages.
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Interests & Personality
- Photography and reading next to surfing on the WebWaves
- Dmitri Don, Jacques Splint, Syl, Trond, Yohann, Fred Martel, Don, Bear1962, >>>www.GaryGS1.com>>> Prime Times & World Travels, John and Nora Scott, Signes, RageOfAngels, RobZoomPhoto, Marnie and Rich Aaron, GiselaG, ooO(PETER)Ooo, Drgon63 / LIARS & SCMA Model Car Clubs, Nina Britariov, Hanson.Sun, Selnuit, Joe, the nerd, Bugace, DWK, n.j, Diamond Lil, ~~~MARIA~~~, TimsPics