| || |
- Welcome my favorite photo sharing place! No matter where I go, I will always return here. Youtube is wonderful to see videos of naturals sharing tips and tutorials. Don't miss out. Visit me there too. Send me a link to your YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/thecreativelady (((Be sure to rate my videos.))) If you Twitter, Twitter has a nice #naturalhair thread to follow and a natural hair chat every Sunday night.
Welcome to my world. After an 8 month transition, I BC’d on June 11, 2007. I wanted to wait until July 7, 2007 (777) but I couldn’t! I was anxious to cut it off! So a few days after the end of school, I chopped my hair off. It was such an exhilarating experience. My husband helped me. He loved it then and still does.
Since going all natural, my whole world has opened up. While I was on a 40 day fast during Lent, I received the April 2008 Motowngirl.com spotlight. That was very exciting and humbling.
I’ve tried to keep my journey organized. My folders are listed in the “Archives”. Not only do I have a fotki, I also document this natural hair journey on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/thecreativelady) I Please join me.
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thecreativelady
What I know for sure: Drinking water and eating well results in healthy hair for me. I clip my hair according to the Farmer's Almanac suggestions. http://www.farmersalmanac.com/best_days/month I sleep on a satin pillowcase every night. (I sell customized satin pillowcases on Etsy (http://www.thecreativelady.etsy.com) My hair has maintained it's health and vitality. I know that Shrinkage is REAL! I look forward to the next hair endeavors. I have been contemplating locs. Not in the immediate but in the future.
Thanks for stopping by!
- General Information
- Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- natural hair, kinky hair, afro textured hair, thecreativelady, nappiversary, transition, african american hair, videos, youtube
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Personal website:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Interests & Personality
- Reading|Blogging|Quilting|Making Slideshows|Cooking & Baking| Making Jewelry
- Football, Online Shopping (isn't that a sport?)
- R & B,(Mary J. Blige!!!) Jazz
- Love Jones, Waiting To Exhale, Joy Ride, Corrina Corrina
- Project Runway, ANTM,Top Chef, The Classics: Sanford & Son, Good Times, The Jeffersons, What's Happenin' etc.
- My Family
- Terry McMillan, Chris Gardner's Start Where You Are, & The Pursuit of Happyness, The Secret, New Age