| || |
- There are treasures in life, but owners are few
Of money and power to buy things brand new
Yet you can be wealthy and feel regal too,
If you will just look for the treasures in you.
These treasures in life are not hard to find
When you look in your heart, your soul, and your mind.
For when you are willing to share what's within,
Your fervent search for riches will end.
The joy and the laughter, the smile that you bring;
The heart unafraid to love and to sing;
The hand always willing to help those in need;
Ones quick to reach out, to labor and feed.
So thank you for sharing these great gifts inside;
The caring, the cheering, the hug when one cried.
Thanks for the energy, encouragement too,
And thank you for sharing the treasures in you.
- General Information
- Tuesday, April 24, 2007
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Yahoo! ID:
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- In a relationship
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- Proud parent
- Some college
- Body type:
- Interests & Personality
- photography, reading, going to thrift stores, yardsales and flea markets
- nascar(go Tony #20)&(Jr.),
- all mucic except rap, and elevator music.......
- a good comedy
- reality shows.....
- Anybody who's willing to help another
- all kinds.....
- fotki.com, AFI, Nekrasov Andrew, Sheila Ann, Picha, ~Lasting Impressions~, Nobby, PhotoMom, Volkart Photography, Oleg & Valya, Glyn, Dulcineia, KellySunshine, Marilyn's Original's XO, Deb & Col, Jac707, JWB592002, Sandylferguson, Anmali, Tun, CKWphoto Gallery 荣少图库, Monka, Digishotshutterbug, Luvnature, MsFocker, GuessWhoIAm, Gissella, Susana, Lettie1957, Punky-do , Camera Shy, F-32 Photography, Charlese, Goha, Beatrix