| || |
- Welcome to my Fotki!
I'm a born and Raised trinidadian, living in the Phila/South Jersey area.
Freelance Makeup Artist and Customer Service/Product Specialist for M.A.C. Cosmetics.
To live life happy, healthier and honouring God.
Always on one form of low carb diet or the other. Due to my inpatience and chronic boredom, any results don't last for very long. So I'm still looking at options to remain interested in what I'm doing and continue to live healthy.
My happiness ranges from enjoying watching tv, spending time with Family and Friends when I can visit them, and of course: MAKEUP!
I love makeup, as one can tell from the large collection that keeps on growing.
To be a freelance Makeup artist full time, working for myself providing excellent service to any one who needs it.
Unfortunately as a result of the current economic situation, its difficult to do that without having a full time traditional job; one can still dream anyway.
The long 'Rudy' plaits of my youth have been traded in for thin, short hair. A mixture of stress and bad health choices have given me that result. However, as a LHCFer, I am finding ways of renewing growth and body to my once beautiful hair.
- General Information
- Wednesday, July 14, 2004
- English, French
- Makeup, Makeup artist, Eyeshadow, Hair, Lace Front
- I'm here for:
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- AOL IM:
- Yahoo! ID:
- Google Talk:
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- I don't want kids ever
- Some college
- Black/African descent
- Body type:
- Some extra baggage
- Taller than average
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- Fashion, Beauty, Hair, Makeup
- Rugby, Cricket, Soccer
- Neo Soul, R & B, Alternative, Hip Hop
- The Lord of the Rings - Trilogy Why Did I get Married, Sex and The City, Underworld.
- CSI, Law and Order, Driscoll, Supernatural. NCIS, Nip/Tuck,
- My mother.
- Bible, Anything By Laurel K. Hamilton, Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series and The Host
- Cocoa Butterflyy, awallGeekChic, Salon Tamika Bell, michelle, Lily Bee, DivaTai, msportugal, mysweetevie, GodsGrace****Minor update Dec 19 '09, Serica, nurseN98**hiatus**, baglady215, QTslim83: TRANSITIONING TO NATURAL!, Macherieamour, Devin, Andrea, MeWantLongHair, Ashleyhair 2012, Tanisha, Salheaven- I have UPDATES FOR DEC 08!!, SelfStyled, Caribgirl*Dec '09 and Jan '10 BKT update, LadyAggie Hair Album, Helifano[(Nov.2oo9] updates
- Friend of:
- Salon Tamika Bell, Lily Bee, knwill on NP/ms_k on DHC, msportugal, mysweetevie, GodsGrace****Minor update Dec 19 '09, Kristikrisi, Princessj7487**Starting Over Jan. 2009**, Lykia, 16Months Post Relaxer!, BeautyBlvd, hair is love, hiding my hair til BSL!!, LadyAggie Hair Album, Back to Nappy as of 6/14/09, Spicedream822, Helifano[(Nov.2oo9] updates, My Natural Hair Journey, MzNappyTrini