| || |
- In October of 1997, the prophecies of the Bible were opened to me in exhaustive study and I became truly converted to the Christian faith. (Although I had accepted Christ's sacrifice on behalf when I was about 16 years old, my understanding at that time was not complete.) God has since continued to reveal Himself and His workings in this world to me through His Word, for I am a student of His and He is the Greatest Teacher.
I decided in June 2000 to stop relaxing my hair. It began only as an experiment, but as I saw more and more women making the same choice, I decided I would stick with it. It has now been more than 8 years since then and I am glad I have remained a natural. I primarily wear two-strand twists, twist-outs, braid-outs, and headwraps. I welcome any advice for trimming, styles, products, growth promotion, etc.
At the end of 2002, I decided to become a vegetarian. I set my official date as January 1, 2003 and have not looked back. (I have since become a vegan in July 2006.) I am the healthier for it. Praise God for His wisdom in how to keep His creation in optimum working order.
Just in case you didn't read the Welcome page, I am going to repeat verbatim what I have written there:
Thanks for visiting my site. Please check out my journal and e-photo albums. I especially would like some visits to my new "journal" which speaks on my book ministry. I just recently deleted the password for my Hair Journey folder so that more people can gain access, so please take a look and let me know what you think. You will find therein the chronicles of my hair in its natural state since the beginning of 2005 (although I have had my hair totally natural since 2001). The passwords for the other albums are available upon request. If you like what you see, please visit my guestbook and/or leave a comment. Blessings to you all.
- General Information
- Sunday, February 20, 2005
- English, some Spanish, a little Italian, learning Amharic
- Christian SDA ministry vegan vegetarian natural hair twists
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- I never drink
- Proud parent
- Grad/professional school
- Black/African descent
- Jamaican pat. Grandfather; Native American mat. GrGrandmother
- Body type:
- Christian - other
- Interests & Personality
- Prophecy, Missionary work, Natural healing, Poetry, Guitar, Songwriting, Nature, Sewing, Crocheting
- The Bible; Desire of Ages, The Great Controversy, other E.G.White books
- Deecoily, SweetAfrica, Melanizm, Natitwists, SoulfulSista, ~*ReBoRn*~, Mrs Sweetness(I'm Back with Updates), Spiral, Godsgem ~ I have updates 7/21/09, Sera25 (2nd Album):No PW-7 Yrs Natural 3-10-11*, Lina40, AuNappturale *updated 12/28, Bai ~~~~Updates August 11, 2008~~~~, Alma, BlackPearls, Kinkerbelle, Updates, Updates, Updates 9-2012, Sparkling Flame/Caisha, Kemi, Beyondmyhair, SecretJewel, NaturalOnABudget, F2x (january 2011 updates), TRY MY SHEA BUTTER AT http://www.heavilyrooted.com, KinkyKurlyQueen • Jan-Feb-March 2011 Updates!!