| || |
- I have always had fascination with human behavior and emotion. I suppose that is why most of my work reflects what I perceives when I look at a person, an event or situation.
When I observe a subject I try to absorb the essence of their being, seeing inside their consciousness, ignoring the physical body.
Thereafter it's easy. I just click or paint what I see. I want my work to make people think. I want it to be so that each time they look they see something new and form their own ideas about the subject and ultimately their own interpretation.
My work is a frozen moment of time and space....
Be in this moment and enjoy :)
- General Information
- Friday, December 17, 2010
- English & Hindi
- zen photography, fine art photography, digital fine art & mystic photos
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends, Networking
- Not friend:
- add to friends
to send a gift
There are no gifts yet! Be the first to send this user a virtual gift!
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Sexual orientation:
- I never drink
- Body type:
- Interests & Personality
- meditation, yoga, photography, mysticism, poetry and travel