| || |
- Hello all, and thanks for stopping by! I have been using Canon SLR's since 1982 when I purchased my first, a Canon AE-1. I moved through the AE-1P to the A-1 and then the T-90. The T-90 and my then 50-300L brought me a lot of success with a Permanent Exhibit in the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum as well as other Magazines and Books while I was in the Navy.
I still shoot Canon with the last 6 years being through an EOS 50D and a 100-400L Pro lens that was my Xmas gift to myself two years ago. Now after 6 years the 50D is getting very tired, wheels don't always work and the shutter was getting loud. So I now have an EOS 70D and am trying to get smart on all the new things it can do.
The more prominent reason for me being here is to enhance my craft from your comments on my work. Please be brutally honest in your opinions, I am adult enough to know they are opinions and I am asking for them, good or bad, positive or negative or anywhere in between.
My albums are now arranged by upload date to make it easy for you to see what is new from your last visit. There is no better compliment to my work than desiring to have a print of it for yourself. I have priced them very reasonably for your benefit.
All of my images are for sale as prints and all of my images are water marked on the site. Your printed purchases will NOT be water marked. If your desire is for the electronic file please contact me directly.
The Locked Albums are for all of my images as a sort of storage box - from which I will eventually draw images for open/public albums as I manage to get my nearly 500 GB of images loaded to this site. This will take time.....
I am happily married for nearly 20 years and our children are our two cats. We live in Brooksville, FL, about 45 miles North of Tampa on the West coast of Florida, and about a block away from my parents. My wonderful wife shares at least some of my passion for photography and we often go on photo shoots together. Amazing how we can be in the same place and she gets completely different and often far better images than I. Hopefully I'll convince her to get on this site soon.
Looking forward to meeting all of you. If you would like to contact me, either do so through guestbook or Fotki mail or email me at WGregoryL@aol.com.
And Please - call me Greg.
- General Information
- Friday, April 1, 2011
- I'm here for:
- Photo sharing, Friends
- Not friend:
- add to friends
- Contact Information
- Greg Lotz
to send a gift
- My Cities
- Also lived in:
- Background & Lifestyle
- Marital status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Light (social) drinker
- Grad/professional school
- Body type:
- Some extra baggage
- Taller than average
- Interests & Personality
- Photography, Travel, Gardening, Fishing, Sailing, Fast Cars
- Rarely - takes too darn long to heal - LOL
- Just about anything that isn't acid rock, most rap and twangy blue grass -
- Favorite is Bueler's Day off
- The Mentalist - I get little time to watch TV
- They vary....
- Dirk Pit Novels
- Kos, DigitalWorldPhotography, ooO(PETER)Ooo, LesTension, Smiles4you, Xopher, Brhtwo
- Friend of:
- Steve & Jenn, Don, ooO(PETER)Ooo, LesTension, Xopher, Brhtwo, Woody-Woodpecker
- My Hashtags:
Sort: alphabetically | by popularity